ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in the bay.... everyone makes a fckn 100k but me. im over here wasting my life cooking zebras. fml

facts. these tech dudes not only making over $100k they also getting their rent paid and meals at work.

Last edited:
you know it’s bad in the Bay Area when $100k for a couple with two kids is low income :smh:

SpongebobLife.gif~c200

Last edited:
Man thank goodness alot of yall aren't *rich* bc youd be broke before you know it 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The topic shifted. It wasn't about buying marked up resell in the first place.

It was about buying retail shoes in general and selling for marked up prices.

Last edited:
Sorry if this was answered already. Too many pages to look back to. Did people get confirmation emails from SNS after they entered? I entered through IE and haven't gotten anything yet.

Sorry if this was answered already. Too many pages to look back to. Did people get confirmation emails from SNS after they entered? I entered through IE and haven't gotten anything yet.
Yes I got a email right after I entered. Also used internet explorer as well

They didn't get your entry bro

Jp they haven't sent Ws out yet. It's hilarious that only a few could enter

You don't need a fedex account to check if a package is heading your way. I just called and confirmed no package heading my way as of right now :frown:

Yes I got a email right after I entered. Also used internet explorer as well

Ie has nothing to do with it. I did both of my entries on my ps4. The one with my school email got confirmation right away. My yahoo came hours later

You don't need a fedex account to check if a package is heading your way. I just called and confirmed no package heading my way as of right now :frown:
so you called and supplied them with your address to see if anything is headed your way?

even though fedex has not yet made a label yet?

how is this even possible for fedex to know if nothing has been created by the courier ?

Last edited:
so you called and supplied them with your address to see if anything is headed your way?
even though fedex has not yet made a label yet?
how is this even possible for fedex to know if nothing has been created by they courier ?

this seems like alot of work when you can just make an account with fedex and have the emails automatic.

this seems like alot of work when you can just make an account with fedex and have the emails automatic.
true

but he's saying you can find out if something is being delivered to your address even though fedex has yet made

any label yet.

which i find hard to believe lol

true
but he's saying you can find out if something is being delivered to your address even though fedex has yet made
any label yet.
which i find hard to believe lol

have no idea haha.
for ups i you can track an order if you have the reference number i think but thats about it. even then you dont have to worry about it if you have ups choice 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom