ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
have no idea haha.
for ups i you can track an order if you have the reference number i think but thats about it. even then you dont have to worry about it if you have ups choice
glasses.gif
yea same here,

as for fedex there's no way to track with an ADC order number like YS order numbers (minus the YZY) on UPS reference track.

They're also ruining the identity of SF, get those lames out of here.... Move to the south bay
Only the rich survive in the city ... even the east bay and South Bay housing is rising ... my friend has a one bedroom $1900 a month for San Bruno freaking California

Identity and culture of old sf is on life support

Last edited:
Only the rich survive in the city ... even the east bay and South Bay housing is rising ... my friend has a one bedroom $1900 a month for San Bruno freaking California

Oh I know, I am just saying that most of these tech dudes that I run into in the city are straight lames. I live in the Richmond and it's not cheap at all but if you want to stay in the city, then ya gotta pay.

Last edited:
Oh I know, I am just saying that most of these tech dudes that I run into in the city are straight lames. I live in the Richmond and it's not cheap at all but if you want to stay in the city, then ya gotta pay.
Oh most are for sure douchebags.

I work in the finance group of a big tech company in Palo Alto, and most of the people that work here live in SF. I'm originally from the Bay, but I'd say easily 75% of the people come from out of town. They act like their **** don't stink and they somehow have a right and are entitled to everything. Clowns. 

Last edited:
Glad we share the same sentiment lol, can't stand running into the techie groups in the Mission. Went to Zeitgeist two Fridays a go and if you have ever been there then you would never expect them to be there but they overran the back area.

You know the city is cooked when the ghetto parts in the mission is filled with these techies haha

Heck even Bay view and hunters point housing is through the roof ... I did a couple uber rides there and they actually live there...

Last edited:
Ssense email got me thinking, you guys who hit on it, did you just happen to look at your email right after it sent out? Or do you have push email notifications set up so everytime you get a email your phone goes off?

Figured it's probably the latter but my phone would be buzzin 24/7...

You know the city is cooked when the ghetto parts in the mission is filled with these techies haha

Heck even Bay view and hunters point housing is through the roof ... I did a couple uber rides there and they actually live there...
yup. i miss when dolores park was ghetto. 

TBH there actually is no more ghettos.. if you notice the remaining ghetto areas there are always one or two cops constantly patrolling .. I hardly even see anymore corner boys
as long as there are still crack heads in the TL... im happy. they stay ******* with the techies

Pulled the trigger on resale. Hopefully I like these in person as much as I do in pics. If not I'll just sit on them for the inevitable increase in value 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom