ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
24y2w04.jpg

ADC pair just delivered
im very afraid to see the heel tab angle on my pairs

Oh most are for sure douchebags.

I work in the finance group of a big tech company in Palo Alto, and most of the people that work here live in SF. I'm originally from the Bay, but I'd say easily 75% of the people come from out of town. They act like their **** don't stink and they somehow have a right and are entitled to everything. Clowns. 
I am 10 -15 mins south of you - in Sunnyvale.

What are the differences between the US and Euro release boxes?
You see six sizes on CDN and Euro release boxes. For the box numbers (and the one that shows in the shoe tag as well) code: US and CDN show UPC, while EURO shows EAN.

US boxes I believe only show 3 sizes?

Last edited:
Wait....why aren't pics of multiple pairs allowed? I get stockroom pics or any pics that look like they're advertising them for sale....but besides that.

What about pics with no boxes, labels, or anything of that nature? Just straight pics of the shoes themselves?

Pulled the trigger on resale. Hopefully I like these in person as much as I do in pics. If not I'll just sit on them for the inevitable increase in value 
I'm just waiting on a payout from StockX before I buy. 

Where'd you purchase from? 

I'm just waiting on a payout from StockX before I buy. 

Where'd you purchase from? 
I got from StockX. I have nothing but good experiences (both selling and buying) with them. I usually sell on GOAT but buy from StockX cause they usually have lower prices (more sellers). 

I got from StockX. I have nothing but good experiences (both selling and buying) with them. I usually sell on GOAT but buy from StockX cause they usually have lower prices (more sellers). 
Does stock x take more money than you over eBay ?

What about pics with no boxes, labels, or anything of that nature? Just straight pics of the shoes themselves?
After speaking with bigJ505 (Admin), he stated 2-3 pairs max is allowed as long as it doesn't fall into the category of an attempt to sell with a FS/FT content or any bait and phishing hints like:

"Pairs delivered but I don't know what to do with my third"
"Wonder if I can trade one of my pairs for x pair :nerd:"
"Only needed 2 so my third will be sold"

Examples like that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom