ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you guys think i should file a charge back for my Powerphase, or just wait for a lil while longer? It's been nearly a month and i still haven't got any shipment email, if anyone is at the same predicament as me, please holla
is the label created on ups?

anyone ys order still stuck at label created? was created on 25th and still not ******* moving. 
Good luck, most of the time if it's not moving for 3 days since created, you're likely not getting the shoes.

Same as my Creams for 1 order, and a few for their Powerphases / Creams orders.

Do you guys think i should file a charge back for my Powerphase, or just wait for a lil while longer? It's been nearly a month and i still haven't got any shipment email, if anyone is at the same predicament as me, please holla
Yes, file it.

I've already filed it after waiting for 1 month during the Cream drop.

They will not respond to your email either.

Go to work for 10 hours, come back, 20 new pages.  Love #ShippingSzn 

images

Good luck, most of the time if it's not moving for 3 days since created, you're likely not getting the shoes.

Same as my Creams for 1 order, and a few for their Powerphases / Creams orders.

Yes, file it.

I've already filed it after waiting for 1 month during the Cream drop.

They will not respond to your email either.
alright thanks man, sorry to hear about your cream V2 :frown:

2 zebs + 100 for 3 cream V2, whos winning this trade?

If were judging by stock x prices now. whoever is getitng the 3 creams is winning by a little under a hundred dollars. who knows in a few months.
I used the last sale of each shoe to figure it out (sz 8.5). it would probably also depend on the sizes though.

If were judging by stock x prices now. whoever is getitng the 3 creams is winning by a little under a hundred dollars. who knows in a few months.
I used the last sale of each shoe to figure it out (sz 8.5). it would probably also depend on the sizes though.

What sizes?

Interesting, friend just got offered that deal. Think its pretty even for both side and if your in bannedla then this is quite ironic lol

Size 9, 11 and SGLA lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom