ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT Fam  - I'll be in ATL for a few days work/pleasure.. where are some must see/eat spots ?

I'll be staying in downtown for hte weekend then up towards Buckhead for the week.. 

I know this isnt the place for "burger talk" so feel free to hit the PMs 

Yeezy pic so I dont get yelled at by the modz

creams/creams :pimp:
View media item 2426277

Go to Lenox mall. It's a fun environment and I always grab something to eat there. You'll see celeb women there who are gorgeous. Go eat at chops ATL but it cost a lot. Buck head bars are also fun and as mentioned before The strip clubs.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on zebras on GOAT. Unsure yet, but you guys estimating the price will shoot back up to maybe the 800s or so couple months down the line? (Like the belugas)

Thinking of pulling the trigger on zebras on GOAT. Unsure yet, but you guys estimating the price will shoot back up to maybe the 800s or so couple months down the line? (Like the belugas)

prices only gonna go up with time IMO

Here you go
URL]

Yea I was noticing that uk tags have a production date of 2/17 I've seen a handful of then so I'm not quite sure don't quote me but I think uk was diffrent cuz us is 3/17 with the las 4 digits on that long number is 5247

Nice! Those and zebras are the only 2 v2's I really liked. Belugas are too loud, the Black Fridays all have an odd colored stripe that throws it off and the oreos are decent but the black/reds are just a better black-based shoe to me
You don't think the Zebras are too loud?  Yeah, they're black and white, but the pattern mixed in with the contrasting black and white definitely makes it very loud. That sneaker will definitely stick out like a sore thumb in any crowd. 

Things to do in ATL:

#1 Go the Strip Club (Magic City, Follies, Pin-Ups and my Fav Pink Pony)
#2 Coca Cola Tour
#3 J.R. Crickets for Wings
#4 Holeman Cheeseburgers
#5 Go to Patchwerk Studios

Repeat #1 as much as possible
dont forget to visit the atlanta aquarium.  they got some beautiful fish 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom