ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of curiosity, for those who wear the cream v2 in size 10, are you also liking the fit of the zebra size 10 as well?
Went TTS and got creams in 10, and I went .5 up for zebras. I find that the creams are a little tight around the toe box area like most people have experienced, and the zebras fit perfectly. Taking out the insole for the creams definitely helps though. For reference, I am a 10 in 3.0 UB's.

Out of curiosity, for those who wear the cream v2 in size 10, are you also liking the fit of the zebra size 10 as well?

Only Two Pairs I Own And I'm Happy With The Fit On Both In My TTS 10

Only Difference I Can Tell Is The Zebras Feel Like A Tighter More Rigid Weave.

Hard To Describe Without Both In Hand

Last edited:
im normally a sz 10.5 but since i got wide feet i went with an 11.  still a but tight in the toe box area and prob would be better in a 11.5. oh wells
I'm on the same boat as you. I also have wide feet and went .5 up from my tts and they fit great.

im normally a sz 10.5 but since i got wide feet i went with an 11.  still a but tight in the toe box area and prob would be better in a 11.5. oh wells
Also a 10.5 TTS. 

Def TTS in v1's. Got the next few pairs of v2 .5 size up and thought I was ok, til I tried going a full size up. For us wide footed bros a full size up is def the move for the v2s. 

Even with the insoles out on my 11s I still feel a good squeeze in the toe box. 

so send them a self addressed envolope to them they will mail back the winner names. 
sick.gif

come on you could use this argument if the sneakers didnt resell for twice the retail price day of release. 
I don't go and buy sneakers for the purpose of reselling so others behind me in the cue miss out on wearing them.

People like that aren't my kind of people.

So yeah, I can use that argument.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom