ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nthat.gif

:pimp:

that>>>>>>some shoes
and Upper Deck only releases these autographed jersey every so often. This release is exclusive to Marcus. I'm thinking long and hard about this one.

I don't think it is unless its specified somewhere, I bet Upperdeck website has it, a long with others.

Marcus website might have a better price? id research it BUT I mean if you paid retail for this shoes... I think thats an awesome thing to buy and just keep.

I don't think it is unless its specified somewhere, I bet Upperdeck website has it, a long with others.

Marcus website might have a better price? id research it BUT I mean if you paid retail for this shoes... I think thats an awesome thing to buy and just keep.
Oh heck yeah  I definitely will research this. The good thing about MJ items is that he has had a long contract with Upper Deck and only signs items through them.

your kid might have 0 sentimental value to that MJ jersey tho. Get it for yourself IMO. 
Ehhhh doubt it. MJ's legacy will live through various generations. Some may forget how good he actually was, but his paraphernalia will forever have value. There will always be a stan that will pay a premium. 

Like a signed Kareem Abdul-Jabbar jersey
Bad analogy...Kareem was great but he was never a cultural, fashion transcending icon. I think you really meant to say like signed Ali gloves or a Willie Mays bat because these are the only cultural icons that you can compare MJ to.

But it was just a thought. I don't want to derail the thread

Last edited:
Bad analogy...Kareem was great but he was never a cultural, fashion transcending icon. I think you really meant to say like signed Ali gloves or a Willie Mays bat because these are the only cultural icons that you can compare MJ to.

But it was just a thought. I don't want to derail the thread
I was talking more about how even though Kareem is before most of our time we still understand his legacy in the game. But I get where you're coming from tho. And agree

My guess is Barney's doesn't send emails until Friday morning. I got my email for the Oreos on a Friday and they called Saturday morning. 

My guess is Barney's doesn't send emails until Friday morning. I got my email for the Oreos on a Friday and they called Saturday morning. 
Seems like it. They did state winner names would be avail after July 14 meaning it would be the last day they would hold out til. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom