ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's so difficult to rank V2s...

I'd say Belugas are probably at the top but Creams, Blk/red, Zebra, and Oreos are all too close to call for me.

thanks. really don't need anyone's advice on how to dress off here of all places mind.
Ok but if you ever want to look this swaggy ....advice on here is a major key LOL
IMG_1516.JPG

people outside of niketalk probably has real life issues lol probably why they aren't on a forum anyway let alone complaining about no calls. Yall just have no patience.

My sister said barneys just called her. She was able to get my 13 and said should receive confirmation email tomorrow. Hopefully they can fulfill it. She said the sizes they had left were 4,8,9 10.5 and 13

My sister said barneys just called her. She was able to get my 13 and said should receive confirmation email tomorrow. Hopefully they can fulfill it. She said the sizes they had left were 4,8,9 10.5 and 13

So no 12...I win but yet I lose still smh. Still haven't gotten a call from Barneys...so much for patience.

Last edited:
What I'm wondering is if they over sent the winner emails and don't have enough stock since a bunch of people still haven't been called to claim a pair? Hoping that's not the case but sizes are dwindling down...

What I'm wondering is if they over sent the winner emails and don't have enough stock since a bunch of people still haven't been called to claim a pair? Hoping that's not the case but sizes are dwindling down...

hasn't happened in the past, doubt it happens now. Im sure if they ran out, those who didn't get to purchase yet won would more than likely get a guaranteed paid for next release

barneys is pretty good though, never heard any horror stories

Exactly....I'm starting to get concerned now......still no call. Emailed Friday and they said sometime between then and next Friday. Unless they have some secret stash, I don't see the current size range lasting past tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom