ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks can't hold on to a $220 350 for more than a week. You think they gonna hold onto a $300 pair till November ? Lol.

Bricks.

The sad part is even if these shoes were ship-able this very day,,, knowing YS,,, customers wouldn't get them for at least 3 more weeks :\

Logically, these Wave Runners seem more intricate to manufacture than a Powerphase sneaker so costs/turnaroud time/etc. dictate a restock aka general release are a lot slimmer. But who really knows

I actually wanna grab a tee. Idk if I should Yeezy season sizing (S) or my normal tee size (L). Anyone know how sizing is?

With this much stock available on Supply I would be really surprised if these see a wider release.

At least we know when they'll officially release

if these sell out they'll 100% drop more.. they'd be foolish not to

Off white release gonna take the yeezy buyer for a month. They should have preordered these in October and would have sold out.

Watch how people pay resale off Order Receipts Pics

Screen Shot 2017-08-12 at 2.42.51 PM.png
:lol:

Yeah, almost positive these will have an ADC drop. I'll cop then with the free 2-day shipping :smile:

Resellers praying these were a YS exclusive. Game's done man.

They threw the Frozen Yellow hat and L/S in with the mixture to get everyone ready for the next color :emoji_nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom