ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few on NT that give us what they can without jeopardizing their career. So anything you can "legally" add is appreciated. But yea...don't risk anything.

But for me the price point is high...but the 750s were retail $350 weren't they? So its not out of the realm of thought for me

I'm saying it's a $50 difference between this pre order pair/colorway and what's rumored to be the actual price of the 700s.

Also just got 1 cancel, naturally for the smaller of the two sizes right after I hear about how they fit lmao. Same situation though

There are a few on NT that give us what they can without jeopardizing their career. So anything you can "legally" add is appreciated. But yea...don't risk anything.

But for me the price point is high...but the 750s were retail $350 weren't they? So its not out of the realm of thought for me

I'm of a similar mind to you. I think it's fair to say that the Yeezy brand is aiming for the "high/street fashion" echelon of the market and the 700s fall in the same "high end" runners category that all Y3 and Raf Simons models live under (Ozweego, ZG Boost, or Raf Simon Stans selling for $300+). It's alot, yes, but definitely not off-brand.

F it, not gonna cancel.

And I don't think this colorway will release in Nov. That will make this YS preorder totally pointless.

I was taking wedding pictures on Saturday and scored a pair - first retail Yeezy since Plats for me ha..

Gonna be bummed if the sizing comment is true, only thing I can hope for is that dude's pair was made early and maybe had a different fit or something

But then again, everyone has different views on sizing...time will tell.

From what he said this was the only shot at copping this specific color way. And yeah a full size. He wears an 8 and had been wearing a 7.5 and said they're still huge.

Damn...Might need a 9.. I ordered 9.5 and 10.

I usually don't mind wearing 1/2 larger than my size but these will look extra clunky lol

This was a great way of releasing this shoe. Not much (if any) advertising. Reminds me of the Tesla Model 3 release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom