ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure this has been discussed before, but what's the best waterproofing/stain repellent to use on Yeezy's? I finally got a pair of the zebra's but want to make sure I don't ruin them. Thanks!
I use creep protect. Haven't had any issues so far. Your suppose to re-apply every so often but I usually clean them lightly after a handful of wears. Then reapply when I think I may wear them somewhere that may get something spilled lol.

IMG_3442.PNG

You should ask them directly for all of us because NO ONE has a pair to really know.

not sure if serious. These shoes aren't a figment of your imagination. It was in production, its still in production which means these shoes exist right now. There are real pairs out there and some people have them..

[quote author=diegorobot link=topic=28186.msg463460865#msg463460865 date=1503072011]
My boy just confirmed for me that the retail pairs run true, so that's that for all you with laser eye detection who said they knew from looking at them that they ran big lol
[/quote]

From KTT...I guess his boy works with Yeezy or adidas.

not sure if serious. These shoes aren't a figment of your imagination. It was in production, its still in production which means these shoes exist right now. There are real pairs out there and some people have them..
I'm sure Jon Wexler or Ibn Jasper are typing up an answer right now.

U guys think 550 for the 700s is good? Seller gave their word (which obv may or may not be worth anything) that they wouldnt pull any crap and try to refund me later down the line.
Or best to wait a while?

I'd personally wait until people get them in hand. 2 months is a long time for something to happen with the other party.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom