ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
which yeezys?
Screen Shot 2017-10-18 at 9.36.34 PM.jpg
Not bad! :lol: people paying $275 for PowerPhases

What is/was the most Limited Yeezy out of them all???

Moonrocks?
TD?
Oxford Tans??
Grey 750's??

What is/was the most Limited Yeezy out of them all???

Moonrocks?
TD?
Oxford Tans??
Grey 750's??
I would say moonrocks since only YS, and consortium stores got them.
If I remember correctly, I don't even think regular adidas stores got them. Can't remember them being on adidas confirmed

QUOTE="quality, post: 28889600, member: 205446"]hi bro it seems u are yeezy fan u like yeezy shoes ?[/QUOTE]

Incorrect!!

I like selling Yeezy shoe!

@bklyn style baby
I don't read DM's on NT either
Screen Shot 2017-10-19 at 1.12.26 AM.png [

Last edited:
There are only 2 guys that have posted legit pictures of the Semi Frozen Yellow 350s with gum soles. Both have ties to Greensboro, NC so my guess is they are either the same pairs or from the same source.

The Adidas Distribution Center is in Greenville, NC which is only 3 hours from Greensboro. It's possible they somehow got pairs from the distribution center and these are still extremely limited. Only time will tell.

Can we just cut out Consortium stores entirely?

They all get backdoored.

Do Adidas really need the support of these boutique shops? Sell those pairs on ADC and YS instead where regular people actually get the pairs sometimes.

So I have a new theory on what might happen to my track pants from YS. Maybe there waiting a few weeks and will throw in my 700's to save on shipping haha. Always staying positive here

So I have a new theory on what might happen to my track pants from YS. Maybe there waiting a few weeks and will throw in my 700's to save on shipping haha. Always staying positive here

Surprisingly got the shipping email last night for my track pants and power phases around 11:00PM EST. from Yeezy Supply. Tracking still doesn't show up in UPS tho when I tried searching it this morning. At least there's some progress lol Stay positive! :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom