ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny because I have a MacBook air, iPad Air 2, iPhone 7 etc and the devices that almost always go through the splash (if any) have been my 1st gen iPad and a ****ty old laptop that runs slow AF
Doing laptop + Ipad and now Smart TV + Playstation on top of it. I remember someone once saying they had increased odds on the Playstation and it did work for me once, although it was at the moment where the Zebras wouldn't cart despite sizes showing up and 5 minutes after I closed, you could cart again :smh:

didnt somebody said you can use chrome and add another person , create 16 clients that will all try to go through splash page and not get banned?

It’s true you won’t get banned but it’s not for sure you’ll get through splash.

970 pairs left apparently. Wow this is a HARD drop on ADC. Luckily not a pair that I would want to wear anyways lol.

By the time pg loads the gotdamb scripts gonna cart everything, ****

I know this game

I haven't cooked on any splash for any 350 V2 though. Never had an issue with V1 but all my V2 have been copped via a consortium site miracle (beluga 1) or in-store FNL raffle (creams and breds), or my girl was able to get through splash for me while at work, lol.

Always team manual.

I always sleep through YS. Not this time. Not today.

*Edit, lied. Forgot I copped 2 pairs of oreo V2 off ADC. One for me, one for my brother as a Christmas gift last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom