ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, just got thru on again ADC.... cars captcha.... stuck on size selection spinning wheel of MFin death mane

Has anyone actually gotten through after doing this for an hour-plus? Or should I just close the window and give up?

Idk Ive never gotten past splashed and successfully checked out

Our wifi must suck if thats the case

Last edited:
People WAY underestimated the hype for this colorway...Even a massive production run (In relation to Yeezy releases) just couldn't keep up...

Adidas is going to be putting out V2's in Holiday Jordan XI numbers next year...There's just too much money for them leave on the table and this release proves it...

If the Blue Tint release, which is also supposed to be very large, goes down this same way...Then Adidas won't ever kill off the V2 model...

finally get through splash on adidas and im getting the loop of death when trying to add to cart like wtf??

Please anyone help me. Bought a cart on Yeezylbs. Got error first time through paypal, second time got through. Checked my email to see two paypal emails and one ADC email. One paypal email was invoice paid to me and the ADC confirmation matched up. Second one had an invoice to some random dude. Checked bank and I have been charged twice.. Someone help me out here.

Call your bank

Please anyone help me. Bought a cart on Yeezylbs. Got error first time through paypal, second time got through. Checked my email to see two paypal emails and one ADC email. One paypal email was invoice paid to me and the ADC confirmation matched up. Second one had an invoice to some random dude. Checked bank and I have been charged twice.. Someone help me out here.

Stop posting this multiple times. You should probably ask the ATC company you used. Nobody is going to know here.

cant believe imma strike out on these. I copped the Yeebras with ease.. i cant even get passed the splash here. lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom