ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again to use the direct link you need to have gotten through splash

but if you have and are running into mad errors load the direct link and try again it will add as long as your HMAC is relevant which isn't long.
think my hmac expired cause it wont add to cart =(

so i cooked. then i pressed back and was able to order again on ADC 3 total times. life is good, fam. thank the lord. I personally find these to be hideous and all pears being sold on STOCKX when a few days away from arrival. how can anyine actually want to wear something that every hyprebeast flexes? standing at the hagen daz at the mall? nah. making 600+ in resale profit better than wearing YZY SZY pears

Hey I cooked on 6 pears now run along. Anything you can do I can do better. I can do anything better than you

Welp I'm not going to be fun around. Had 2 pairs locked down. After waiting forever in splash and for YS to drop. I am empty handed. Was trapped in line to check out till OOS. Still splashing. I decide to give up and go pick up my pairs. I'm getting gas and notice a huge bubble in my sidewall near the edge of the rim. Not looking to risk driving that far at highway speeds in this traffic for them.

Attachments

• IMG_7087.JPG
    IMG_7087.JPG
    524.6 KB · Views: 31
At the add cart spin wheel, are you guys just letting it spin or keep pressing the add cart button after captcha??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom