ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be gone in Chicago for work starting tomorrow for 3 straight weeks and won’t be home at all. During those 3 weeks I got these coming in as well as my X. Gonna have fun playing around with the camera filters taking pics of these shoes when I get home. :lol:

Samsung camera better lol

About a 20 minute wait at Melrose Adidas.

Attachments

• 6656E177-2ED1-4022-BA31-DF93507FE618.jpeg
    6656E177-2ED1-4022-BA31-DF93507FE618.jpeg
    251.8 KB · Views: 41
Won't be hard to get these a little over retail. After all these *******s with 8 pair see the prices keep dropping. They are already really low on stockx. I am thinking probably $100 over retail. I mean, how many total from all stores did they release just in the US?

im over here still doing captchas.......
someone just tell me stop already. Im over here still hoping i can cart
If you open a new tab, refresh, and it brings you back to the splash page you can't cart anymore even if you have that captcha page up

Yeah I was getting ready to leave this morning for Champs pick up at SF Westfield Centre and my splash had gotten through. I tried to see if I could cart since it was on Firefox and did the Captcha and got the spinning circle on add to cart. I opened new tabs and they were back on splash at which point I figured I'd lost it, but I kept trying for about 20 minutes before I quit and went to Champs. Good looking pair overall though and pops really well.

Pixel 2 has the best camera out of any phone to date.

Samsung has too much bloatware for my taste. If I was going to go the android route it would be the pixel 2.

Like I said, the X is the best IPhone to date. Not the best phone.

Umm I have seen all three camera phones and I have to disagree with you in my opinion and a lot of expert opinions the Note 8 has the best camera but that's a debate for another day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom