ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The line of confirmed people picking up they pairs at champs SM is making my salt levels rise
Prolly 400 plus pairs
And they passed out unclaimed tickets in the morning
Not after people didn't pick up
Which is strange!!
They probably have more pairs for a particular size than what people ended for. Example: 8 size 10s but only 4 people entered for size 10, leaving the remaining 4 to be sold to anybody.

anybody ever check out from adc just using the paypal button, therefore never entering an email for an order confirmation to arrive to??

Orange isn't even close to the same shade. :lol:
20171125_140002.jpg

But people will keep calling them Belugas.

Good... The less orange the better IMO.

dang you should of been able to pick 1 pair up cause homebody that denied me didnt say anything about both pairs being cancelled. He just said you cant get both.

I'll go hit up the city location and see what they said. Hopefully it won't be another hour long line for a L

anybody ever check out from adc just using the paypal button, therefore never entering an email for an order confirmation to arrive to??

Yup, I used PayPal and didn’t have any issues with it. Didn’t need to enter an email or additional information after my PayPal login.

Yup, I used PayPal and didn’t have any issues with it. Didn’t need to enter an email or additional information after my PayPal login.

did you get 2 emails from paypal as well? one basically serving as the confirmation email and the other as the typical paypal email when you use them to buy something?

The Beluga 2.0 nickname was off to begin with. Not even the same shades of grey. Red/orange is different too.

Just calling these joints the dark greys.

Man, **** these shoes and this splash page. I think I am going to get drunk and buy me a Note 8 right now. I have been trying not to buy it but I need a pick me up today lol

I really hate when stores break policy. either use the app or don’t use it. How u gonna give out tickets for unclaimed pairs? I thought the app reassigns the winner.

Yeah. The confirmation is sent to the email that's attached to your PayPal account.

is it the typical "score" email? I had 2 orders where I just used the paypal button, but no score email for them. I did get a different type of order confirmation email from adidas

At Champs Downtown Boston. Almost everyone in the store were either picking up pairs or waiting for unclamined pairs. Took 10mins in and out. Now onto #444 show tonight at the Garden:pimp:
20171125_143151.jpg

20171125_162411.jpg

Yo lol i was there around 3:00 and saw mad people lol i didnt know they did fcfs i was good tho i ate today.

The line of confirmed people picking up they pairs at champs SM is making my salt levels rise
Prolly 400 plus pairs
And they passed out unclaimed tickets in the morning
Not after people didn't pick up
Which is strange!!

Bruh, that damn location put me behind schedule. Went to Costa Mesa and that line was literally 3/4 times as long. I ditched that pair and high tailed it back to San Diego to pick up near my place. Like maybe 5 people were in front of me. I thought I was safe getting to Champs SM at 10ish. Must have been ungoldly amounts of these. Each time I picked up at South Coast Plaza and Promenade, I was out in less than 30 mins. South Coast looked like a 2+ hour wait. Walked up to the door and there were two small lines outside. Asked if it mattered what line I was in. They quickly let me know the line was around the corner near Sears. Turned the corner and was like WTF. Ended up costing me a pair ... but, what can ya do?

No they weren't lmao
How you gonna tell me
I spoke the Mgr
The list of names was like 10 pages

Confirmed, that list was thick. Guy that was in line next to me used to work for FTL in the area and his buddy was working the door. Said 450 pairs and some other places in the LA area got 700+. I'm thinking South Coast may have been one of them.

BTW, what's stock like on ADC? I've been on splash for like 8 hours ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom