ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My confirmed voucher didn't work in store either but they just took my name off the list and sold me my pair.

are you serious? -____________-

well I'm glad it worked out for you. Wish they were willing to do the same for me

Yeah I already filed a complaint with corporate, going to see whats up. Ill try calling them in the morning if theyre available. I doubt anything good will come of this tho.

Sounds Like You Got Got My Dude :smh:

I Wouldn't Have Left Without Having Spoken Personally To Someone From Corporate! :angry:

Going to just keep drinking on this 5th. My wife probably thinks I am still trying to get the shoes. Hit me with the "you still trying" 3 hrs ago. I started drinking after the last YS drop. She will be surprised when she gets in here and sees me lol
#NOTONEEEPEAR click

I overheard some guy in line who got confirmed in two locations but got denied at the first place he went to for hitting multiples? idk
you got bad luck fam. I would ask corporate for a pair of v1s or sought after shoes for the trouble you went through.

I overheard some guy in line who got confirmed in two locations but got denied at the first place he went to for hitting multiples? idk
Just a guess but could your account have gotten cracked and the code was used prior to you arriving?

are you serious? -____________-

Yeah man, mind you this was in Toronto but basically she took my ipad from me, saw the QR Code, and then told me it wasn't working when she scanned it and that I had to hotspot to it, and when she gave it back to me the app was closed and logged out. Reservation was obviously gone but one of the guys just pulled out a list, took my name and crossed it out. So maybe they were more lenient because she had seen it at least.

These look different to me also.. like you can tell there was less QC; probably bc there are "a lot" of these.

I only like these because I can say to myself that the grey is close enough to looking like the beautiful glistening grey green color of the moonrocks.

so in my rush to add to cart and checkout, i accidentally unchecked the "I am 13 years of age or older" box, but the paypal funds were still put on hold and I still got a confirmation email.

just called ADC support and they said the order wouldn't be cancelled over it.

very long and dramatic W lmao

My boy won 2 pairs from FTA off a fresh account lol. His state is sleeping. He about to be feasting lol. He said it was over 10 unclaimed pairs and nobody was claiming them. Employees copped off the clock. He showed love and didnt cop an unclaimed pair.

597F7CA0-7B28-414C-BB1D-1994BADB8B30.jpeg

https://blog.finishline.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-v2/

Wait... These blue tints are supposed to be as “available” as the today’s release, but they’re only going to have 15 stores doing raffles?

How long before resell starts to drop?

It’s been steadily dropping over the last few days but I think the biggest drops will happen in next week as everyone gets their pairs. I’d wait until then if you’re going to cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom