ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the videos and pix ive seen of these "beluga 2.0s" i think the name is kind of a misnomer.. compared to the Belugas these are a different color all together .. more grey /graphite/slate whatever but guess those names dont sound so good...

Bank of America. No clue why SNS transaction was marked as "fradulent" since I ordered from Sivas before and that foreign transaction went through.

This is why I always use paypal for overseas raffles. extremely low chance of paypal flagging it as fraudulent (if even a chance)

This is why I always use paypal for overseas raffles. extremely low chance of paypal flagging it as fraudulent (if even a chance)

SNS wouldn't let me sign up for the raffle with PayPal. It declined it during the verification process. :emoji_expressionless:

Still no shipping confirmation email from YEEZY Supply :smh:

First time hitting, should I be worried??? :rolleyes

My yebra was shipped(read as label created) after released date about 10 days. And got scanned(pickuped) by UPS 3 days after that. So, if you live in east coast it will take roughly 3 weeks to get the shoes.

:nerd::nerd:
My yebra was shipped(read as label created) after released date about 10 days. And got scanned(pickuped) by UPS 3 days after that. So, if you live in east coast it will take roughly 3 weeks to get the shoes.

I guess I’ll stay cool, calm, & collective. I mean sh*t you waited 3 weeks :nerd::wow::frown:

Thanks for the info! :rofl:

YS shipped, with package actually on the move. Last time it took 2 days after the label was made for any activity.

someone hook up this guy...

Bank of America. No clue why SNS transaction was marked as "fradulent" since I ordered from Sivas before and that foreign transaction went through.

...with this guy

from local FB group. mad props to this guy

Screenshot_20171127-210939.png

Dunno if this got posted yet and pages move too fast for me to check.

Yebras most limited coz they the most wack.

269EE2F0-FD89-4706-BE1C-B5629D51305C.jpeg

I think these are going to be the perfect v2. Loud enough...but not too loud. Perfect color combination. The only thing that would make it better would be removing the pull tab :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom