ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo is there any chance, that while the V2s restock/drop by ADC, that other footsites could possibly restock OWs & Hu Trails??

Just curious, cause in another thread Kaws drawing was going on, and OWs restocked! along with kith restocking the Hu’s!

Last edited:
I bet at least half of the posters on here have resold at least 1 pair of Yeezys.
I sold one of my double bred v2s recently to buy like 4 pairs of other shoes. Couldn't pass on the offer I was given. I wanted to stock one for when my used pair gets beat but it's whatever.

Half up on these 2.0s still works. Yes little bit tighter on sides of toes to front tip. But will prob stretch after wear.

So would you say one size up would work too? My Bred V2s are a 13 and they’re a little snug, would you recommend me getting a 13.5 or 14?

People

That's your personal opinion I have over 6 pairs of V2 all the same size and these I had to get rid of they do not fit me and I hear many others with the same complaint

Glad it worked out for you. Pair of 11's (my TTS) just got delivered from SNS (dam those UPS guys are working late), and my toes lasted about 10 seconds. With insole removed, better but still not comfy. Definitely keeping my 12's, and who knows maybe my order for a UK 11 from Naples will actually come to fruition...

My Yeezy breds are a size 13 and fit a little snug. Would you recommend a 13.5 or 14?

I tried doing my research and reading about 10 of the last pages to get a sizing question answered and there seems to be some discrepancies.

If my V2 breds are a 13 and fit a little snug (not too bad though) would you all recommend I grab a 13.5 or 14 for these beluga 2.0’s?

I tried doing my research and reading about 10 of the last pages to get a sizing question answered and there seems to be some discrepancies.

If my V2 breds are a 13 and fit a little snug (not too bad though) would you all recommend I grab a 13.5 or 14 for these beluga 2.0’s?
You asked like 4 times chill.. 13.5 doesn't even exist for these. 14s might end up being too long so it's your call.

5405D065-C1FE-4600-A709-E68EF68E5901.jpeg
If you can’t cop em, make em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom