ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'M TRYING NT FAM! I'M TRYING!
Screen Shot 2017-11-30 at 10.53.28 AM.png

Face Palm....im going to use the same analogy as the store restock. if there was rumors that a store in your mall was having a big restock sometime on the weekend but not sure when. wouldn't you think people would keep checking on the store? calling? (refreshing on the computer in this case), etc. Heck, some might be extreme enough to camp each night thinking today would be the day the store restocks. If there's preparation then its harder to cop the sneaks for everyone else, its just more people. If a store RANDOMLY restocks a shoe in their store with no news before hand and you so happen to be in that store shopping, you would of cooked without the hassle before word got out later. Same scenario with RO and these Yeezys today. Back to subject, the guy saying hes surprise he can cop the RO but not these. IT's just harder when everyone knows the set announced time, compared to that 1 lucky person who so happen to be at the right place at the right time on his phone or computer when the RO dropped completely random. END OF STORY.

So you really think word about the RO restock really didn’t go out within seconds?

Honestly I think buying carts is the way to go if you find a trusted source. This waiting bull**** isn't worth it.

How in the hell has Adidas not figured out folks like SoleStrike has manipulated their system. Are that they that dumb!!!! It's actually sickening. If you don't cop local then yeah ATC might be the way to go for some folks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom