ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m5g3gv4OUG1qm15teo10_r2_250.gif

Damn now I feels some tears splash

How in the hell has Adidas not figured out folks like SoleStrike has manipulated their system. Are that they that dumb!!!! It's actually sickening. If you don't cop local then yeah ATC might be the way to go for some folks

No,they don't care. It's hard to respect a company that has very little integrity and doesn't give a rat's *** about the customers experience.

Why did they refuse to sell to you?

my voucher wasn't scanning despite my name being on their list and everything

despite pleading and telling them i drove an hour and 15 mins to get there, they still refused.

2 and half hours wasted that day.

F Adidas palisades mall

**** adc , **** the splash, pulled an all nighter fri/sat and had nothing but splash pages for hours. Same today I’ve never once gotten past adidas splash, was trying to cop an 11.5 or 11 for myself and 6 for my lady ....couldn’t even do that

despite pleading and telling them i drove an hour and 15 mins to get there, they still refused.

2 and half hours wasted that day.

F Adidas palisades mall

BowedOrderlyEgret-max-1mb.gif

No,they don't care. It's hard to respect a company that has very little integrity and doesn't give a rat's *** about the customers experience.
If they didn't care then they wouldn't have cancelled orders and do this drop at all.... there's always gonna be another jig. Endless game of cat and mouse

Was this for the adidas confirmed? Thats some BS for them to do that. I couldn't even get my voucher page up because of my 4G acting up. Just had the main page that said "confirmed" on it showing and after 10min of waiting for my app not working, the lady just double checked the list and crossed me off the list and let me thru to buying my pair.

If they didn't care then they wouldn't have cancelled orders and do this drop at all.... there's always gonna be another jig. Endless game of cat and mouse

Ok, then they are that stupid to think the same **** wouldn't happen. Pick your poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom