ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, i gotta do my homework on it and pick one up. i’m in SF so cold weather isn’t an issue, but i’m two blocks from the beach so salt build up probably would be

Bruh SF cold what you talbout, just came back from Petro Hill had to give these boys that work on the basketball court.

Waiting my Belugas...

Attachments

• 20171202_212834.jpg
    20171202_212834.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 34
Kindness goes a long way. I've been fortunate enough to have the same UPS driver for the last 7 or so years. Real cool dude. I offer him a soda or beer. He always declines on the beer, but one of these days he gon take this beer.
Maybe he's a recovering alcoholic like my UPS guy!?

Only with Yeezys.. when I got .5 size up in the past, my big toe nail would be throbbing. Size 10 in Js, even in Hu a 10 works.. but 11 in Yeezy. And I’m aware of what my sizing is, I’ve been buying/wearing sneakers longer than some of these cats have been alive. :lol:
I'm trying to find out the sizing for these belugas 2.0's. I wear a 10 usually in the other V2's, but been hearing rumors that beluga's sizing may be tighter. Can anyone confirm?

+1 hopefully we gucci and no cancellations
Yall should be good. Mine took 4 days before they shipped. Hell ADC even lied and said my order didn't go through and I would be getting a refund. But I think their computers get glitchy when yeezys drop.

damn I definitely don't want that to happen to me, probably should stick to my regular yeezy v2 sizing then
You're fine TTS man. Shoes have break in periods even if they fit straight out the box. They will stretch with wear. I have wide feet and my foot feels fine in TTS 13. And this is coming from a guy who couldn't keep his foot in the crazy explosive 2017s on for more than 30 seconds because of how tight they were (most people in the adidas bball thread went TTS or even half down on them for reference).

That pic predates the original Beluga release by at least 6 months, maybe longer...Safe to say those aren’t releasing...

Unfortunately the closest we’re getting is the 2.0’s...
Damn really? I assumed it was new as he was rocking plain frellow joints last week.

Shame.

I’m good with the side stripe...Just a monotone 350 SPLY, and no orange stitch on the pull tab would’ve been perfect...

Though these here looked nice too...

D852A391-5ECD-4F3F-84D7-148E81271A67.png

Just the orange throws it off for me...

Looking back at this pic, I'm kinda glad we got the stripe / text on the side. Looks kinda plain without them now. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom