ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ever since getting scammed, I tried to get a drop off receipt or anything indicating the weight of the package I dropped off.

Guess it also depends on where you drop it off?? I drop off at a Staples and they don't add the weight on the receipt- just a tracking, date, location, and a thanks.

Ordered the siblings some stuff from Footaction for christmas which helps because my platinum expires in a few days. Need that 10 minutes for the Tints

E247C8D9-81AA-4755-B217-11A180D50544.png

I’ll save some of you time, here you go.

Don’t like them?

Why?

The same reason nobody is buying the sketchers or zara version of ANY popular shoe. Stop it....

Mines dropped today. They definitely fit snug and small. All my NMDS, UB 3.0 and even an Alphabounce are 11 but this Yeezy Beluga 2.0.. It's small. It's a shame. My Zebra I bought 12 (because I didn't find on my size 11) and fit nicely but this one... nope. It's a shame with a poor quality control. Definitely getting tired of the Yeezys....

Ordered the siblings some stuff from Footaction for christmas which helps because my platinum expires in a few days. Need that 10 minutes for the Tints
It doesn’t even matter.
I saw plenty people in FB groups with the lowest minute head start and hit.
I’ve had 10 min max all year and have hit absolutely zero yzy releases on all 3 apps

Mines dropped today. They definitely fit snug and small. All my NMDS, UB 3.0 and even an Alphabounce are 11 but this Yeezy Beluga 2.0.. It's small. It's a shame. My Zebra I bought 12 (because I didn't find on my size 11) and fit nicely but this one... nope. It's a shame with a poor quality control. Definitely getting tired of the Yeezys....

Well, it's known that the V2's run snug around the toebox, so almost everyone goes up half a size. Next time, make sure you do that.

It doesn’t even matter.
I saw plenty people in FB groups with the lowest minute head start and hit.
I’ve had 10 min max all year and have hit absolutely zero yzy releases on all 3 apps
These were at places with low population tho. Haven't heard one person from NYC hit with less than 11m headstart.

edit: is plat vip 9m? never had it so I wouldn't know...

Last edited:
:lol:I hate Kayne for creating this powerphase = Reebok stuff amongst sneakerheads

And for those asking yes people wear/like powerphase and wore them long before they even knew what a Kayne West was. I’m not paying a premium for some gold letters of a city I’ve never even been to tho- wish he woulda added boost or used premium materials or something to justify the cost/hype.

Anyways so word is no Barneys 2.0 now? Guess we are moving onto the Blue Tints?

Got the B2.0 shipping email from YS on Monday, finally got movement on the package today. Should be here tomorrow as I’m not far from where they shop from.

It'll be interesting to see how many people hop on the concepts x air monarchy hype. Dad shoes coming back into style I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom