ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
542704F5-D665-48D2-AA3E-0E3F514CA554.gif

elitist mentality :pimp:

Villa in my area doing FCFS too. One of the locations is super popular, the second one they just opened barely anyone knows about. Might have to consider copping.

welp one of the villas in my area posted they’re doing FCFS! It’s gonna be 30 people in line for like 10 pairs. They should’ve just stuck to the electronic raffle like they did with the zebras

Hahaha

Villa is so dumb. Zebra were so hyped they did it legit now thy go back to the shady ****

Just got my Beluga 2.0 in from the YS restock. They look great in person, they fit right but fit exactly like my Beluga 1.0. A few wears and they should break right in.

700s delivered today. Rushed home to try them on. They surprisingly fit well even though I went half down from my V2 (most of my V2s are TTS, though half up is preferred). 700 toe box was wider than I expected. Clean looking shoes!

Any reason why my powerphase box would say size 6,the tag attached the shoe says size 6 but the tag sewed to the tongue says US 5?

Got these for my wife and they look small. After inspection I noticed the tongue tag. Sorry pic sucks.

Attachments

• 20171212_181632.jpg
    20171212_181632.jpg
    197.5 KB · Views: 47
So did 700 actually go back up on YZYSupply? I just woke up from a nap and saw twitter lol.

Would have loved to double up on these :nthat:

Any reason why my powerphase box would say size 6,the tag attached the shoe says size 6 but the tag sewed to the tongue says US 5?

Got these for my wife and they look small. After inspection I noticed the tongue tag. Sorry pic sucks.
error from adidas or YS! the shoes are a 5. try size swapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom