ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Footstores have to adapt....re raffle pairs thru the app/ give waitlisters the pairs if confirms don't pick up.

If by Sunday night you have pairs....sell FCFS
This. Should either go down the list of waitlisters or reraffle to the waitlisters. How do I get waitlisted, yet unclaimed pairs just go to someone waiting, or backdoored?

Re-raffle and give until close of business to pick up. Easy.

Yeah those bigger stores are gonna be a headache.

Anyone pickup from Kings Plaza? Dont know how it gonna work if the store opens at 10, is it an indoor mall? Is there a lineup then mad dash after? :lol:

Yeah it's an indoor mall .... shouldn't be too much of a hassle -- the train though might be an issue (i.e. Weekend repairs et al)

gunna have to hit up that white girl to help me tn :rofl:

raw.gif

Damn, got that Kith Miami W... I NEVER win anything from them...must be a sign that we’re all eating tomorrow

This. Should either go down the list of waitlisters or reraffle to the waitlisters. How do I get waitlisted, yet unclaimed pairs just go to someone waiting, or backdoored?

Re-raffle and give until close of business to pick up. Easy.

This kinda already happens --- waitlists get passed on pairs from app. The final list of winners go to the stores in the morning from corp and any pairs not actually picked up go to FCFS.

Apps are new to this area- so when a store says they are “re-raffling” unclaimed pairs is it all bs?

If not who do they go to waitlisters? Not adding up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom