ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
940C544B-E6A7-4916-90C8-0D29C25558AE.jpeg
Them white 700’s... yummy! Not as nice as the OG’s but still, I freaking LOVE that model!

Are these already a 700 V2? The upper's sides and the heel look pretty different from the other colorways so far. Like, quite different. Doesn't have the weird sad-boi teardrop circles with 3M toward the back, etc.

Edit: Oh wow actually after a 2nd look the triple blacks he was just wearing yesterday are different from the OGs too. Strange.

0JZTAqa.jpg

Last edited:
Wheres the SNES happening.. Still want one but refuse to pay resell.
I just have a SNES Classic hooked up on a separate screen next to computer monitor to screw around with during the night. My son and I got 4 of them...went to 3 different places on the original drop day (24 hr. Wlalmart at midnight, another Walmart that opened at 6am, and then a Target that opened at 8am). We hooked up his boss (who couldn't camp out) and I hooked up a friend who really wanted one for his kid for Christmas. I was better prepared after the NES Classic last year. I got the NES Classic upon release, but had to camp outside in the cold for a few hours (2nd in line and store only got 12 units). I was happy to do it, but this SNES release was easier.

does anyone know what page gets updated on the yeezy supply site? is it the footwear page? i never have any luck finding the shoes in time

Good luck to everybody still trying to lock down their pair, and for some people their first yeezy ever!

Local boutique is doing fcfs tomorrow morning at 8am RIP hope people trying to cop been working on their 40 yard dash time this week. Gonna be like the Kentucky dirby and I’m sure they’re already backdoored. 3.6 seconds after they open you’ll see a sign saying yeezys sold out faster than a limited release sells out on jimmy jazz website.

On another note I did hit on my size from a low key spot I’m sure nobody even knew was getting them. 7 min head start on FTA ended with a 3 hour waitlisted L which I expected.

Merry YZY SZN

They tweet when live. Worthless before that though. Remember they told people to stay up for 2.0s and they didn't drop till like 10 lmao
naw I think they did allude to it being later for 2.0s. but yeah, better to have a page monitor up or just check the thread.

Going to knock out for a little bit, first W ever @ retail via footsite, it was a good day. Cheers to everyone for keeping it entertaining while gunning for W's

Does this mean I hit online raffle ? it crashes when I click on the button

Attachments

• 36C998ED-3004-4E41-AA04-C706286236CF.png
    36C998ED-3004-4E41-AA04-C706286236CF.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 92
I usually go to the stores to check in. This time I caved in and just put in one of the codes posted here. I've won every release but this time I got waitlisted (just got the L).
I'm going back to physically going to the stores for future releases

Literally has nothing to do with it. Couldn’t tell you the last time I didn’t use NT for codes and struck out on anything in nyc area

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom