ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather pay $60 to $80 over retail for these than wait up all night.

Pre-release Tints are only going for $360 on StockX which means seller is making less than $330. Prices are sure to dip by the end of next week.

#facts bro. Market is too flooded and #teambrokeboyz have a week until Xmas. Prices on pee pees and 2.0s will probably get to a low point also between now and end of the year. It’s a buyers market right now and prices will jump by tax refund season

i’m gonna be snoozing till 7am.

anybody down for a secret snooze group? :nerd:

Headed out for a late dinner and some drinks. Set my alarm to 6am pst. I won't wake up for the YS drop if it's early. Good luck y'all

Attachments

• IMG_1478.JPG
    IMG_1478.JPG
    240.5 KB · Views: 60
Ya'll can keep these Blue Tints. Bout to sleep in for this release.... :emoji_sleepy::emoji_zzz:

It was interesting during the initial pics, but was always on the fence about them. That blue is just throwing me off. It's like it wants to be blue, but at the same time it doesn't because the upper is grey. :rolleyes Whereas a shoe like the Peebras jsut fully committed to being yellow.

Looking at that picture with Kanye and Virgil, Kanye made the right move going to Adidas. He's done clothing lines with them and releases his own silhouettes while Nike lets Virgil slightly alter existing ones (the 3% rule I know, but still)

Really hate how they force everyone to do a AF1 for their first collab too

Actually got to see these in person today, not crazy about them - very similar to the zebra's going to flip my pair ✌️

Looking at that picture with Kanye and Virgil, Kanye made the right move going to Adidas. He's done clothing lines with them and releases his own silhouettes while Nike lets Virgil slightly alter existing ones (the 3% rule I know, but still)

Really hate how they force everyone to do a AF1 for their first collab too

Probably because the AF1 is hard to **** up. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom