ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way off on this drop. Went to San Diego for a conference Tuesday, left yesterday threw my whole **** off. YS dropped earlier than the last few drops just missed it, even Barneys is like **** you pay me

Way off on this drop. Went to San Diego for a conference Tuesday, left yesterday threw my whole **** off. YS dropped earlier than the last few drops just missed it, even Barneys is like **** you pay me
SAME BRUH! Waited all day for Adidas Confirmed, and completely forgot at 4pm to hop on. Then I wake up today less than an hour after the YS drop. This is not my release.

After L SZN from all the raffles I’ve entered, I completely missed the YS drop and thought that was it.

Amazingly made it thru ADC UK splash for that personal pair I had taken a day of Ls for!

20570617-A01D-4503-BEA7-A7D7ADF6D88A.jpeg

Fam how do you turn off email notifications ('watch this thread) permanently? I don't need 150 emails when ADC drops.

Went to local villa that did FCFS. Cats camped out for these and tried charging 500 as soon as they walked out of the store :lol:

Things heard in line : "y'all can have the yeezys, I'm here for the Gatorades"

Ain’t nobody buying the gatorades they all waiting on the green joints...plus mad ppl must still sleeping plenty sizes still available here for the blue tints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom