ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping to provide hope for some as I hit on two different browser sessions, got stuck in payment loop. I tried on 5 different devices (some on my network, some not), different browsers, used different cards, and still no luck. Reset router, brought up new browser sessions and logged into my account and was finally able to process it through. I got my confirmation shortly after. Keep trying guys...
Yup, took me almost a hour, also guys check if your bank put a hold on your card, that's what happened to me, had to call em to verify the purchase, tried again and it worked.

Got through on my desktop but had trouble adding to cart...deactivated some plug-in/security thing and brought me back to splash smh..

Now I got through splash on my mobile and still have trouble adding a pair to cart...i'm guessing all pairs are carted?

Anyone know if adc pulls the same crap as finishkine? I got hit on PayPal for an order but never revcieved an order confirmation from adidas. I would assume the order didn’t go through right?

Woke up and struck out on YS after being in line. Adidas showed love with the back button today. Copped 4 pairs total. 3 on Adidas and local raffle. I have the infamous 12.5

keep getting the spinning add to cart button. Got through 3 times on 2 diff devices and cant add. Adidas f'in with my feelings

Had a total of 5 tabs open on 3 diff browsers on my computer. All of them started giving network errors and wouldn't load anymore. Pulled up adc on my phone and checked out after 20 minutes of splashing

SPINNING FROM ADD TO CART WHAT TO DO

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom