ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
same thing happened to me tf LOL. had the link opened on splash for like 45 min. went to check on it and it was at the size screen. then just added to cart, checked out smooth.... no waiting at all. got confirmation from Adidas and a charge on my card.. hope that means it's a done deal and I dont get refunded.

Does ADC ever randomly cancel like YS?

Any raffle emails yet to go out? One Block Down, Chmielna 20, Notre Shop, DTLR, 18Montrose, Oki-Ni, END...??

To anyone who lost hope or felt like leaving splash up.... I had my splashes up still and just went about my day... looked over and noticed a captcha.. thought it was some BS but went thru with it... when i got in... all sizes were there... checked out an 11.5 just now even though mafia said they took them down.

Don't. Lose. Hope.
Thats so crazy.... I been doing this since 10 AM waiting on a laptop with 3 different windows open and 2 phones. Im falling asleep and lose hope and read your message on the brink of quitting. As soon as I read your message I see one of my windows change on my phone...

My order been placed just now. Thanks my guy

So just in case I am able to get a second pair how do you go about buying it?

Can I just use my debit card instead of my credit card? Can I use the same account and ship to same address? Or does it have to be a guest account and ship to my parent's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom