ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
After pictures with santa with the wife and son, on the way home I randomly decided to try my luck from my iPhone and within seconds it jumped me into the pick a size page. Was able to checkout successfully...first time ever. I dunno how but crossing my fingers it ships and my year will be all wrapped up

If any of y'all in LA right now. New FTL just opened up on Hollywood & Highland. Hella stock there. Had to be over 1000 pairs.

The processing payment loop of doom.

jz8sb4.jpg

Honestly I was super salty about YS cancelling my other order and splashing away all day but once I got past the splash it was easy af. Copped two and even carted for a homie. Life is great :pimp:

For ALL THOSE PEOPLE who copped Multiples on adc . Please keep us informed on whether or not they ship both... because last 2-3 drops I have heard they have been cancelling like yeezy supply lol

Yo you know you gotta help your boy in Susie out. I’ll Venmo you

I bought one for another friend. Only Swoosh over here. Limited 1 per person. I'll see if I can get another homie to scoop. What size you need?

Trying to do the cart then login to ADC...then sign on in mobile...but my cart will not show anything in there. Whats the trick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom