ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys think giving up a pair of the blue tints for a pair of the DB Uptempo is a fair trade? In the long run I see the yeezy being more valuable, but to have and rock in the next couple years, I’d say DB

Idk what I did but somehow I just got an order confirmation from railso :rofl:.
I clicked a payment option by accident...
Thing is it was a SOFORT banking or something lmao. How do you send an order confirmation before I even type in the payment information?! Let's see how this goes :lol:
maybe your CC inadvertently autofilled?

maybe your CC inadvertently autofilled?
Nah I bank with Chase..After accidently clicking the Sofort payment option it sent me to a payment page which was some German banks I believe. They'll most likely canceled because nothing was paid but we'll see lol

Helpful tips ive learned failing....and failing a lot:

Stay up on programs. When splash party worked it was nice...when solemarty script worked it was the best. The locale jig saved a bunch of people. I currently know of nothing right now that works. But you can try them all....because you will have tons of time while you splash away to try other ways in.

Set a page monitor to YeezySupply. It is the sole reason i copped Beluga's and Blue Tints. The monitor went off and i clicked refresh on YS and i got through. I use the generic one on google chrome.

If you fail on YS...do not "continue shopping" leave the page up that says "out of stock" with your size listed. Then when they restock...just refresh your cart and you bypass the line and go right to check out (thats how i got blue tints)

Living in MD we just started getting foot-site app reserves (i don't do any of them). We got some in store raffles (rarely do them but if i can i will haven't hit) and confirmed (and every online raffle you want to enter..which i do...and i lose). I fail...and fail a lot. I am always out to get one pair...i get my one pair...i look at it and i then decide if i want to keep or sell. I am not in it to cop 10 pairs...or 20 pairs... i want just one...because i want the shoe in hand to judge.

For YS i tried that method of refreshing the "out of stock" with my size in cart page; the one with the line through the text. During the restock it would occasionally show that my size was in-stock but when i clicked "continue" and advanced to the next screen it would just show out of stock again. So that method doesn't always work.

For YS i tried that method of refreshing the "out of stock" with my size in cart page; the one with the line through the text. During the restock it would occasionally show that my size was in-stock but when i clicked "continue" and advanced to the next screen it would just show out of stock again. So that method doesn't always work.

It does work when they restock and have your size available

Wonder if anyone got their 700s via International order? To which country and how much import cost u guys paid?
Yes. My friends OOP pair arrived today and he’s coming to give them to me later. He/we got super lucky and only had to pay 35$ in customs/import fees. Should have been around 80-100$ haha.

It does work when they restock and have your size available
I think that you also have to be really, really quick or it is just going to sell out before you finish checkout. Sizes kept popping up during the restock but would always show sold out after i clicked Continue.

ted-cruz-dad.gif

Me in this thread since striking out completely on Saturday, reading about shipping, v2 rankings, people copping 10 pears, pricing predictions, fit pics, etc

This :lol:

I have a pair coming from sns that just shipped. First time winning from them should I expect a import tax? And also is their sizes in US or UK because I choose a 7.5 but can’t remember if it is in US or not

I have a pair coming from sns that just shipped. First time winning from them should I expect a import tax? And also is their sizes in US or UK because I choose a 7.5 but can’t remember if it is in US or not

no import tax for US customers if it is under 800 i believe. and they are UK sizing. so whatever you chose youll get a .5 up

On their site you either set it to display sizes in US, UK, or EU. Looks like mine defaults to US.

Not if you are in US, no import taxes on packages under $800
And I believe the sizes were in US, but they had the US/UK distinction when you entered so I’ll assume you ordered the correct size

Had a pretty smooth transaction with APlace this morning. Started checking out and saw it was 220 euro + 30 shipping and was confused cuz when I checked it over the weekend shipping to the US was only 15euro... Was kinda bummed out and almost passed on it till I started going thru the checkout process and saw some 44 euro reduction? Ended up paying 206 euro shipped. :nthat:

Anyone know if sugar.it removes VAT? I won a pair but its also 250 EUR which is pretty high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom