ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of wrinkles. Was picking up 1 of my blue tints from fedex yesterday (held at fedex location for pickup), some new guy (probably seasonal) asked me if its the new adidas shoe. I had to act like I don't wear adidas, told him it was some timbs

giphy.gif

Attachments

• who.png
    who.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Annnnnd that would be the last time I had a shoe held there. I don't trust anyone. Esp when it comes to my kicks. lol
Yeah but it is still a FedEx location. They cant pull the old "we dropped it off...dont know what happened" b.s. they would be entirely responsible for the package.

speaking of wrinkles. Was picking up 1 of my blue tints from fedex yesterday (held at fedex location for pickup), some new guy (probably seasonal) asked me if its the new adidas shoe. I had to act like I don't wear adidas, told him it was some timbs

Lebron-james-2.jpg
Lmaooo well played.

the UPS location I hold all my YS packages at, is some old dude. He doesn't seem to care about sneakers and he already knows me by face so I don't even have to show him my ID when I go pick up packages. FedEx is iffy for me because I don't get to cop from ADC very often and they usually ship via FedEx. The bad thing is I have a few more yeezys going to that same FedEx location on wednesday, so I definitely gotta play it off like they're not yeezys and I'm ordering timberlands for the whole family

Yeah but it is still a FedEx location. They cant pull the old "we dropped it off...dont know what happened" b.s. they would be entirely responsible for the package.

That's the scary part about seasonal employees, your Yeezys might be worth more than their paycheck. So they could be more temped vs a regular verified employee with a career/job to lose. My man played it exactly right. Act dumb and keep it moving.

For the ones that got cancelled from YS and still got thier shoes did they send you a shipping email? Or did you do the ups jig?

Hmm, had a confirmation email, order number, was in stage 2, charges pending....now gone. Well....guess it was better to have copped and cancelled than to have never have copped at all. C'est la vie.

y'all think it's that easy to steal lol.. not like that "seasonal employee" has cameras on him or has higher ups like a manager to watch over him. This reminds me of how y'all think everyone who works at a shoe store has first priority for new releases lol. It doesn't work like that.

Hmm, had a confirmation email, order number, was in stage 2, charges pending....now gone. Well....guess it was better to have copped and cancelled than to have never have copped at all. C'est la vie.

In same boat now, stage 2, charges pending but no shipment. Feelsbadman. Probably L.

the UPS location I hold all my YS packages at, is some old dude. He doesn't seem to care about sneakers and he already knows me by face so I don't even have to show him my ID when I go pick up packages. FedEx is iffy for me because I don't get to cop from ADC very often and they usually ship via FedEx. The bad thing is I have a few more yeezys going to that same FedEx location on wednesday, so I definitely gotta play it off like they're not yeezys and I'm ordering timberlands for the whole family

But if it's from ADC there's a big *** label on the box that says Adidas and it has the product id on that label.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom