ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever received the wrong size from YS? I just got my order in from them and they sent me a 10 1/2 instead of an 8 1/2.

ADC shipped just now here too. I’m in Philly and they still usually ship from Spartansburg, SC.

Just as another data point.

Just got my pair in from YS. The pull tab extends so damn far from the heel it looks weird compared to the rest of the V2

Box label for overseas pair (Avenue)

5776970B-1DB5-4352-83EE-767F5132B39F.jpeg

Def top 3, too clean
862E3901-0503-4A52-B71B-012B253D394D.jpeg

FA: Arrives Tomorrow
YS: Shipping Confirm
ADC: 1/4 Shipping Confirm. The pair shipped is the second pair that was ordered. EST Arrival: Wed Dec 27

Lol my sister bought her husband the gatorade 6s and used my footaction VIP. Looks like I'll have FTL and FTA 10m headstart for whatever next good release is... Now it's time to get some money on my champs VIP. Went from never using the footstore apps to now having better chances.

Last edited:
Anyone who copped from footshop still not receive a confirmation? They accepted my payment and i imagine they wouldve refunded by now if it was cancelled.

Avenue pair should be here tomorrow and homie's ADC pair hasn't been shipped yet.

On a side note, today was my 4th day working at UPS as a seasonal. Come to learn that just about any and every package will be thrown with no cares (seen somebody throw a TV at the hub on orientation day :sick:). Just out of consideration I still knock/ ring the doorbell at every house just so it doesn't sit there without notice, but other drivers will definitely just drop it and leave.

Personal pair is coming on my own route so at least I won't have to worry about that.

Anyone who copped from footshop still not receive a confirmation? They accepted my payment and i imagine they wouldve refunded by now if it was cancelled.

Same here. Checked out their social media today to see what was up and saw this... Apparently all their pairs were meant for raffle winners. So I'd say cancellation is coming. :smh:

Screenshot_20171219-230709~01~01.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom