ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just counted all my pending transactions with Adidas

$6,000 and not one confirmation email...
roll.gif

guys, you all know these aren't worth anywhere near four digits money, please do not buy into the hype...

anyone else still have these in cart? i do but still cant get to a checkout page.. furthest i got was filling my shipping info out,

Struck out hard, oh well! Happy it wasn't a complete f*ckshow and people got 'em. I'm looking for a size 5 if anyone has a pair to sell. Double points if I can find some in the Bay. PM me! 

going for8-1500 on ebay right now.. let the hype settle and hopefully the prices drop
The price will only go up.

UK got all the love and if you're hip to UK sellers...they don't budge on their pricing.

FC is gonna raise the price as well come opening time.

wow i randomly check my footaction cart and the yeezy is there. Try to check out, cart reloads and its gone! This is the ultimate L day. Took Ls every which way possible lol

Last edited:
going for8-1500 on ebay right now.. let the hype settle and hopefully the prices drop
Not going to drop. Between the hype and scarcity of pairs no chance. Odds of Adidas releasing more is slim to none and this coming from a person who doesn't have a pair.

Last edited:
still processing champs and eastbay. someone said eastybay already sold out of 9s and 10s so idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom