ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its been a long and skressful day.

Dang you must have gotten really lucky on raffles. Congrats dude, enjoy your pairs
happy.gif
Na bruh, luckily I had deals set with people who actually won raffles before these outrageous resale prices started popping up...I had to convince two of the guys to stick to the original price before they sold for higher 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 gotta do what you gotta do for kicks now days.

Na bruh, luckily I had deals set with people who actually won raffles before these outrageous resale prices started popping up...I had to convince two of the guys to stick to the original price before they sold for higher 
sick.gif
mean.gif
 gotta do what you gotta do for kicks now days.
Wow. At least you made the right move at the right time and beat these prices. Enjoy!

Because I can afford that price ?

$450 to me is most likely $200 to you.

Carry on.

great assumption.

So you would cop a shoe thats not that great in person. And you calling him a hype beast.

Clown. Don't you have Alp to stalk? People like you are just as bad as resellers. Buying shoes they don't even think look good so they can stunt to males and say look what i got.

View media item 1602898

i find it hilarious someone would call somebody else a hype beast, come here and say they would pay more than double for some kicks that they don't even think look good in person, and then use the I have so much money argument as if thats going to make his statement win.

Hype beasts just out themselves sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom