ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
C
This thread is just filled with salt. I'm not trying to be a hater just because I got my pairs. Seriously this is the only big release I have ever copped but I've never complained in the other threads just because I struck out. If you didn't get your pair you weren't the only one.

Exactly. I see both sides. Since we all have won and failed.

Hell, during the FNL release I was in a BAD mood. Literally told the thread I literally hated a majority of the posters :lol: I got my pairs from Adidas and now in on the other side.

At the end of the day, it's not that serious. It's justsneakers. It's moreso the act of losing that gets us, not necessarily the shoes themselves. Trying on a site for hours to have nothing to show for it

Hoping to get shipment tomorrow. I paid the extra $20 for 1-2 day. Want these by Wednesday at the latest

Same here. When I was able to get a pair on the restock I decided to increase whatever chance I had at them going through by choosing 1-2 day shipping. I just want that shipping conf and I'm good.

At the end of the day, it's not that serious. It's justsneakers. It's moreso the act of losing that gets us, not necessarily the shoes themselves. Trying on a site for hours to have nothing to show for it
This. I was up for the 3 am drops and everything and kept striking out. The feeling whenever I got the confirmation of my order on Adidas this morning was so awesome. It sounds like a stupid thing to say because its a material item but it feels so nice to get rewarded for anything in life when you work for it.

This. I was up for the 3 am drops and everything and kept striking out. The feeling whenever I got the confirmation of my order on Adidas this morning was so awesome. It sounds like a stupid thing to say because its a material item but it feels so nice to get rewarded for anything in life when you work for it.

Exactly my bro. I just get super salty when I miss out since my weekends are my time to relax and I hate when I waste half the day with nothing copped

Legit i just kept hitting checkout
would go back
checkout
get error page

repeated that a lot

Tried hitting the paypal that would come up for 1 second
didnt work after many trys

Then it took me to shipping address
error
i went back
then filled it out hit next
took me to billing and i was able to checkout

Exactly what I did. Got lucky on the last page with the CC info. Payment went through the 1st time, but I had a lot of reloaded pages getting me there. Hope we all get them

If I ever strike out on an item I'm salty for about a day and then I realize that it's not even that serious and new sneakers come out like every week

Surprise restock? WTF? Like many of you, I had $1000+ in pending charges, I call at like 1pm est and the rep told me none of my payments went through and they were completely sold and they effin' drop a restock link? Wow!
it went quick and there was not alot of sizes,

Yep...

I can tell your intellectual pool is about 1 feet deep. Enjoy swimming in that shallow end. 
My intelligence is based on by my unwillingness to waste money on something that has no literal purpose? LMAO

shoes are something that has far more aesthtic importance. you try stunting with no shoes and your ridiculous watch vs vice versa

Hoping to get shipment tomorrow. I paid the extra $20 for 1-2 day. Want these by Wednesday at the latest
I did too accidentally. I must have hit it on one of the many reloads of pages. Once I was putting in payment I saw it and said f it. I also had a 15% off code that I didn't bother to use.

I did too accidentally. I must have hit it on one of the many reloads of pages. Once I was putting in payment I saw it and said f it. I also had a 15% off code that I didn't bother to use.

Forgot I had that too. Once my order ships, I'm gonna try and finesse a price adjustment. Would make it free overnight shipping :pimp:

I'm still not done crying after this morning's debacle.

I was on the computer from 8 AM til 11 AM and went to take a shower thinking they wouldnt drop til 12 noon and when i got out the shower i saw the tweet about 9 mins after it was tweeting and after a few tries got a 10 in cart and slowly worked through errors just to make it through and get the error saying quantity OOS. go a 12 after the sold out tweet and have like 10 charges from it and i just hope 1 goes through to help me pay for my size 10.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom