ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been a sneaker head but I am always here during the big releases so I can resell what I purchase. All you need to do is scrap the links early. I got mine from ssense at 9:30 and they announced it on their twitter @ 10. That's why  you have so many people complaining to ssense about them being fishy.

And y'all talking about still waiting on shipping. RELAX! You will get them, it's only Monday.

until i get a pair.
Can't be mad at that 
laugh.gif

Let's hope that Adidas shifts the release next time and does RSVP in southern states GA FL TX maybe hell the DMV but the southern states clearly didn't have the numbers in circulation as other states

You won't.. Go to eBay and pay your $1,000 if you want them so bad. No one is giving u a handout.
I'm not asking for one. I've openly said I would pay $700+ for these, and I've also said I don't ask for help much, and that's still over triple retail. If that's not good enough for someone, I have lost hope for this world.

Last edited:
I've never been a sneaker head but I am always here during the big releases so I can resell what I purchase. All you need to do is scrap the links early. I got mine from ssense at 9:30 and they announced it on their twitter @ 10. That's why you have so many people complaining to ssense about them being fishy.

View media item 1604741
Perfect example of why some don't post links in here anymore

Perfect example of why some don't post links in here anymore
I never got the link from this forum? I've been doing this myself on every big release. already got the direct product link to the yeezy on kicksusa. imgur. com/EAH4lJn.png

adidas needs to give me back my money
You gon repeat yourself every page?

This self-loathing is getting REALLY annoying. You didnt get a pair. You got ghost charges on your account. Suck it up. Most people do and most people didnt get pairs. 

You gon repeat yourself every page?

This self-loathing is getting REALLY annoying. You didnt get a pair. You got ghost charges on your account. Suck it up. Most people do and most people didnt get pairs. 
most people didn't get pairs? from the looks of this thread that seems untrue

Yeah that's what fits me. I was planning on keeping this one and buying another one to re-sell. Even though I'm not a sneaker head at all and probably own like a total of 2 pairs of sneaker. I read around and thought it'd be interesting to keep one for myself.
I sense a little jealousy.

Jealousy? I have 4 pairs at retail. Far from jealous.

I'm not asking for one. I've openly said I would pay $700+ for these, and I've also said I don't ask for help much, and that's still over triple retail. If that's not good enough for someone, I have lost hope for this world.
It can be 10x over retail. Market value is market value.

It doesn't matter if you don't ask for much or if you've lost hope for this world. You think a seller takes that into consideration? 
laugh.gif

They're SNEAKERS bruh. You acting like you just found out something changing

It can be 10x over retail. Market value is market value.

It doesn't matter if you don't ask for much or if you've lost hope for this world. You think a seller takes that into consideration? 
laugh.gif

They're SNEAKERS bruh. You acting like you just found out something changing
I guess I'm the only person in this world who has sold people pairs for retail and not at market value, but I'm not greedy af

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom