ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just dont understand how you cant take a company like apple keep hype going after every new release and at end of day get any of their products eventually but shoe companies fall so short. I know they want to keep something limited but cant understand how that helps company in long run. I know salty post :smh:

Its why they are on that side and you are on this side.

Adidas will continue to put out more yeezys.  Restocks probably not but new ones yes.  So eventually you will hit or not lol.  

Done with the Yeezy game

latest

I just dont understand how you cant take a company like apple keep hype going after every new release and at end of day get any of their products eventually but shoe companies fall so short. I know they want to keep something limited but cant understand how that helps company in long run. I know salty post :smh:

If you ask me, the whole sneaker game needs revamping. No, it's not 2005 anymore, but there are also a lot more sneaker enthusiasts, more Internet hype, and a boatload of resellers diving into the same pool. If I had connections and some start-up, I'd flip this circus upside-down.

Sales rep said restock is happening next never .

Prices are going down to about 1k next week then fall to about 12

Because they only make X amount of shoes. Take a shoe like the Bred 11 where a huge amount was produced: 500,000. Once those 500,000 pairs are sold out, they're gone. While an iPhone is continuously in production.

in

my shipping is delayed too.. i'll need that 20 back, if this takes more than 2 bds to get to me
I'm chatting with UPS now, here is what he told me: 

Our records show this package is currently in transit. Based on the service level we show an anticipated delivery date of tomorrow.  It appears that we received the package to late from the shipper in order for it to be delivered today so it would be delivered tomorrow.  

We can't technically ask for a refund, because it does say 1-2 business days. Tuesday would be the 2nd business day.

3/3 with my restock pairs.. Just got the last shipment confirmation.

Done with this release.

Cart jacked on a 10, went back and tried for the 13 but got the spinning wheel of death. Guess I'll have to try the alternative now and see if I can trade these Chi 1s and cash...

So I just got word from an Adidas rep that Kanye upset most couldn't cop. Rep said for sure next one everyone will eat. [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji]

Last edited:

in

my shipping is delayed too.. i'll need that 20 back, if this takes more than 2 bds to get to me
I'm chatting with UPS now, here is what he told me: 
Our records show this package is currently in transit. Based on the service level we show an anticipated delivery date of tomorrow.  
It appears that we received the package to late from the shipper in order for it to be delivered today so it would be delivered tomorrow.  
We can't technically ask for a refund, because it does say 1-2 business days. Tuesday would be the 2nd business day.

Right, but mine originally said Tuesday (which is 2 days) and now it is delayed to Wednesday because they said Adidas dropped the ball. Thats outside of their 1-2 days.

Many people who paid 1-2 day shipping are getting the delayed delivery date of Wednesday. My 2 pairs from adidas were both free shipping and are being delivered tomorrow, Tuesday. 

Also all of you saying you're done with yeezys and this sneaker game, but we see yall back in here for the next yeezy release. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom