ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If yall think about it Adidas releasing the Black in August is genius and even better for resellers. 1 good for Adidas because they know they will sell out no matter what 2 resellers can charge 1-1.3k just because its a all black pair and 3 resellers can bust somebody over the head easier because college aged kids will have that left over financial aid to waste. So sverybody will prosper come august weither you dont mind getting busted over the head or rese
that logic is so poor. 

If yall think about it Adidas releasing the Black in August is genius and even better for resellers. 1 good for Adidas because they know they will sell out no matter what 2 resellers can charge 1-1.3k just because its a all black pair and 3 resellers can bust somebody over the head easier because college aged kids will have that left over financial aid to waste. So sverybody will prosper come august weither you dont mind getting busted over the head or rese
that logic is so poor. 
First posts on NT usually are.

haven't tried to keep up with the thread so don't kill me if this is what has been said, but those Diddy boost look dyed.

Welcome to Nike and 6 shoes ago, buddy.
laugh.gif
lol, I know man i've been doing this for a long long long time. I was just venting. Feels good to type it out sometimes.

Nah I ain't having that stupid fight lol, I know what he meant but I just wanted to point it out before someone else with a....passion for the subject did and start an all out war

Guessing he meant unauthorized as in a customized turtle grey pair, not an official adidas red colorway.

Sheesh I'm glad we ain't going in this celeb has fakes talk that killed the RO tread for me
Trust me, DEFINITELY am not trying to go there haha. Too many threads gone to **** with that. Figured I'd point it out and get it cleared up before someone else ready to freak out about it did and start something
Help need to know if the yeezy boost 350 on ebayers "afavors7" are legit please respond
Next time save the pictures and post them up if you want people to help you man. At least the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yeezy-Boost...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1a0238b3b5

They look good to me (YZY is small unlike current fakes), but don't take my word for it, any other opinions in here?

Last edited:

Trust me, DEFINITELY am not trying to go there haha. Too many threads gone to **** with that. Figured I'd point it out and get it cleared up before someone else ready to freak out about it did and start something

Next time save the pictures and post them up if you want people to help you man. At least the link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yeezy-Boost...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item1a0238b3b5

They look good to me (YZY is small unlike current fakes), but don't take my word for it, any other opinions in here?
These look good to me. Ebay always has that guarantee tho if you're not happy with what you got right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom