ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. My addidas store only had 30 pairs, feel dumb blessed i got called i never get exclusives. Makes up for me missing Yeezy 1-2.
2. Felt like reselling but honestly i like these & dollars are dollars, they come and go
3. Put mine on right in the adidas store employees thought i was suicidal like " sir sir you know you can resell those" Im like honestly they're nice i want to rock them and so i did right out the store
4. That boost is insane walked about 3.5 miles in them over past day or so and its like walking on vaginas
5. That leather inside patch is super fresh sets the whole sneaker off nicely for me
6. Saw an asian unicorn shawty copped bae size 5 and had the yams no grocery store could bag made my experience so worth it
7. http://hypetrak.com/2015/06/watch-kanye-west-perform-at-glastonbury/

1. My addidas store only had 30 pairs, feel dumb blessed i got called i never get exclusives. Makes up for me missing Yeezy 1-2.
2. Felt like reselling but honestly i like these & dollars are dollars, they come and go
3. Put mine on right in the adidas store employees thought i was suicidal like " sir sir you know you can resell those" Im like honestly they're nice i want to rock them and so i did right out the store
4. That boost is insane walked about 3.5 miles in them over past day or so and its like walking on vaginas
5. That leather inside patch is super fresh sets the whole sneaker off nicely for me
6. Saw an asian unicorn shawty copped bae size 5 and had the yams no grocery store could bag made my experience so worth it
7. http://hypetrak.com/2015/06/watch-kanye-west-perform-at-glastonbury/
roll.gif
 Dying @ all of this, especially the adidas employees bugging out at WEARING THE SHOES. 

I can't wait to see what the fuss is with the boost. I tried some on in store and didn't feel/notice a difference.

Geez Flight Club has 8s and 9s for $1250. That will eliminate me from the reseller market dont really trust ebay ect cause of how good fakes are but at that price too much else that can be had. :rolleyes

It's funny, the entire time leading up to receiving these I weighing selling them or not. I know I was saying to everyone that I was definitely keeping them, but in the back of my head I was worried they weren't going to live up to expectations or the hype and I wasn't gonna like them

The second I opened the box though I was proven wrong. The thought of selling hasn't entered my head since having them in hand. They're everything people were hyping them up to be. 

La Flame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom