ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what exactly do they mean when "some color migration can occur due to the nature of the material"?

Does that mean jeans can stain the sockliner/outside? 
nerd.gif
 Might've just found out the hard way with my black jeans, or there was just a spot there I didn't notice

EDIT: Thinking it's a small spot I did't notice on the sockliner...kinda stinks but who really gives a **** hahaha

Last edited:
Random NTer 3 months ago: They look like ugly *** roshe run knockoffs, they are hideous, will not cop EVAR

Same Random NTer as of yesterday: Just locked down pair number 4, these are flames!!!
this could be said about 90% of every release and 80% of NT members who eventually copped 
laugh.gif

Minds change, what you gonna do?   ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
So what exactly do they mean when "some color migration can occur due to the nature of the material"?

Does that mean jeans can stain the sockliner/outside? :nerd:  Might've just found out the hard way with my black jeans, or there was just a spot there I didn't notice
I think sock liner mostly. I know I cleaned my sole on the bottom and it has some spots on it now.

I think sock liner mostly. I know I cleaned my sole on the bottom and it has some spots on it now.
Yeah, I just saw this for the first time (the darkness to the left is it is nothing, that's the upper since the sockliner is a little see-through):

I think it's just a spot I didn't notice before. I doubt my black pants (which are skinny and don't go over the shoe that much, and have been worn and washed a ton) could've made a spot that condensed and compact.

Still, meh

Last edited:
Does anyone else think Adidas is waiting to receive unclaimed pairs from their retail locations in order to fill orders 
nerd.gif

frown.gif

The people that got purchase confirmation emails are good, I haven't seen anybody with purchase confirmation outside of a few people that got through on the restock get cancelled.

All the people with multiple holds but no emails should prepare themselves for that inevitable cancellation email.  A number of people got them today and I'm sure more will get them tomorrow.

Does anyone else think Adidas is waiting to receive unclaimed pairs from their retail locations in order to fill orders :nerd:  :frown: .

I do. Doesn't make sense why only some pairs in certain sizes have been cancelled. It wouldn't make sense to only cancel a few if there are still orders to fill.

Yeah, I just saw this for the first time (the darkness to the left is it is nothing, that's the upper since the sockliner is a little see-through):

View media item 1607816

I think it's just a spot I didn't notice before. I doubt my black pants (which are skinny and don't go over the shoe that much, and have been worn and washed a ton) could've made a spot that condensed and compact.

Still, meh
Try wiping it with a damp cloth.

Hey guys,

A no frills video review for these shoes:

Sorry for any nubness, but please enjoy! :smile:

Thanks!

I do. Doesn't make sense why only some pairs in certain sizes have been cancelled. It wouldn't make sense to only cancel a few if there are still orders to fill.

goes in line with what the cs rep told me. They can't send me shipping confirmation until its ready to ship, so thats why my order hasn't been updated.

Still doesn't make me feel any better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom