ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATS MY DUDE!

Thank you thank you

Yep. Just checked my Email and bam, there it is

You deserve it man. You're the only reason I was able to snag a pair. The real MVP.

Oh that's wassup Didn't know I helped somebody out.

Congrats man glad to see someone get a pair after waiting so long.

Appreciate it. Finally an stop refreshing my email :lol:

Same situation here, I contacted them by email and asked for my order number I am still waiting on the reply.
You don't have an order number? that makes me feel slightly better in a selfish way lol. I got both of my order confirmation emails w/ numbers. Hope it all works out for you though mate.

Screw it, just bought a size 8 on eBay for $749. It's just money, it's replaceable. biggest worry is that they might be too big. I wear a men's 8 in all brands.
Crazy how that price is considered under 'value'

Really hope you didnt get burned

tag them here. 

@A100O  @Sphynx

who else? 
This kid is on my nuts so heavy 
roll.gif

1. How all the pairs in? It's Wednesday off a Saturday release 

2. Y'all think prices just gonna go down over night. I said prices would go down after everybody who want to sell of outrageous prices realize that people aint paying that and they start undercutting each other.

Is that not what I said. So how you a person with half a brain and thinking enough time has passed for that to have either occurred or not occurred? 

Get it together kid 
laugh.gif

Tay's shipping confirmation got me going harder on my gmail refresh lol. If i get one im not looking at my gmail for a month

The Yeezy 950s are the Duck Boots. 

"First drops will be limited and there shall be a less limited Yeezy 350 Boost release in October, which will be two mass produced releases that nobody has seen yet. The colour-ways are Beluga Blue/ Black and Silver Grey/Black! As well as the Yeezy 950 Boots which drops in 4 different colour-ways in October as well!"

This makes sense with that picture that was posted... The color description for the 350 was silver.

Boots dope, but will probably be higher retail than the 750's.....I'm good. Will treat the 350 release like its a AJ1 tho

This kid is on my nuts so heavy 
roll.gif

1. How all the pairs in? It's Wednesday off a Saturday release 

2. Y'all think prices just gonna go down over night. I said prices would go down after everybody who want to sell of outrageous prices realize that people aint paying that and they start undercutting each other.

Is that not what I said. So how you a person with half a brain and thinking enough time has passed for that to have either occurred or not occurred? 

Get it together kid 
laugh.gif
First off, "on your nuts heavy" I think I've quoted you a total of 1 or 2 times at the most. Think you be on your own nuts with your ego.

Second, you really think people are waiting to get the pairs in hand before they start selling? Have you checked ebay of all the screen shots? 

Third, I never said the price has or will drop, and I also never said the price has increased right now as well. I was tagging you because you're one the idiots who said "YEEZYS WILL GO DOWN IN PRICE". Tagging you for future reference. 

Fourth, you think people don't sit or hoard yeezys? They think these people are THAT desperate to unload these? Nobody's going to undercut each other because they don't have "Gone Fishing" Foams in their hands, they have yeezys. Get that through you head. 

What's the biggest size the 350 was made in? Did it stop at 14 or did it go bigger?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom