ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
4/6 on 350's 
eek.gif

how much are they going for?
Well hard to say what they will sell for, but one guy has an auction starting at 920 with a BIN of 1200 lol - doesn't make a lot of sense to set your goal price that close to the auction start price

I'm cruising around size 13's on ebay -- and it looks like a lot of people who just put up pairs are first time sellers lol -- time to make some deals
They are the worst to deal with sometimes because they'll unrealistically look at the highest price on ebay/flight club and try to match it.

They are the worst to deal with sometimes because they'll unrealistically look at the highest price on ebay/flight club and try to match it.
I totally agree -- I'm not expecting much.. but when they are offered a few hundred dollars, and that's new to them... we will see how they react

Why you care so much what someone else is doing

Man who ever charged for info should be banned. I mean if u wanna share links pm cool. But don't go in the thread and start the whole I have links only the inside crew can get em or hit me up 20$ for a link. A link dude like 100000 other prob have that link honestly. If the link so secret cop the pairs ur self and flip them.

Broke boys selling links

Also who the a hole who tried to post a link to a sexual site man reported hope U get banned. These dang shoes bring out the kids to an otherwise hostile but humane thread

Also who the a hole who tried to post a link to a sexual site man reported hope U get banned. These dang shoes bring out the kids to an otherwise hostile but humane thread
it was rusty Jim on page 1028 - i already reported him - but others should too -- obviously he just joined 6/2015

Already suiting up for grabbing these black 350s, i got extremely lucky grabbing the turtledoves for retail.

Damn ya'll, I've been gone for 2 days on a business trip and this page hit over 1,000. Haha. Any kind soul want to provide a quick update on what I missed? Has the resell on these dropped significantly?

yeah i agree. it just sucks sometimes because logging into paypal can be the decidng factor between checking out and getting the splash page 
But, has anyone copped 750's or 350's using PP??
I'm sure someone has but I wasn't risking it.

All this talk about multiple pending bank charges and loging onto Paypal & wasting precious second can all be avoided by having a Paypal Debit Card :nthat:

glad i fell asleep and didnt experience the troll nonsense.

Meth snipes people who put out false info.

Just go back and report all those who put troll links.

Also for those who attempted to charge for info smh

glad i fell asleep and didnt experience the troll nonsense.

Meth snipes people who put out false info.

Just go back and report all those who put troll links.

Also for those who attempted to charge for info smh

You begging for your pair daily is no better than anything you just mentioned

:lol:

Damn ya'll, I've been gone for 2 days on a business trip and this page hit over 1,000. Haha. Any kind soul want to provide a quick update on what I missed? Has the resell on these dropped significantly?

More talk of waiting on shipping from Adidas.com. Adidas sent out an email that they are doing their best to process pending orders. More confusing calls to Adidas customer service reps. Some have had their orders cancelled. Seems like another site dropped more Yeezys recently and ppl wanted to sell the link LOL. Prices haven't dropped and have either slightly increased or held steady depending on the size.

I think thats it my dude :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom