ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't the games further to the west side of Canada? that would be a hike to even drive, unless they take a plane from Montreal, Toronto, etc to Vancouver. Had a couple of friends fly west to catch the games
They're all over Canada. U.S. vs Germany Semi Final was in Montreal. The finals are in Vancouver!

guys how can i find sites to find restocks tho i just have a bunch of euro sites that never work for me
Those who know will not share and those who will share know there is no chance 
laugh.gif

Wow, you guys really moved the thread in the past 2 days. I'm sure there are a lot of happy people and plenty of dope pics.

Personally, I'm still on the hunt for these. If someone wants to hit me up with some Intel, that would be much appreciated. There's gotta be more drops soon, but I haven't been able to keep up lately. PM me ... I Won't forget the favor, and I won't resell. Thanks if you can help.

Hopefully the black pair in August will be more widely available or I get as lucky.

I'm just glad I was able to snag a pair. will wear these down to the ground. for the black pair, mainly looking to cop for the wifey. which might be harder but let's see.

THESE ARE MAD COMFY. I like em better than the ultra boost. The structured casing accentuates the softness of the boost.

honestly, since these are more rockable than the 750, I'm not that mad about missing out on that one. Hopefully more 750s drop so that I can cop but for now I'm more than satisfied.

So awesome. wish i was able to take off work :frown:
50k ++ showed up in Montreal for that US game. Not a huge soccer fan, let alone womens soccer lol,  but I tuned in and wasn't disappointed. Glad the Red White and Blue pulled it off. A couple of those chicks are FIRE! LOL 
pimp.gif

50k ++ showed up in Montreal for that US game. Not a huge soccer fan, let alone womens soccer lol,  but I tuned in and wasn't disappointed. Glad the Red White and Blue pulled it off. A couple of those chicks are FIRE! LOL 
pimp.gif
Alex Morgan is wife goals haha

pimp.gif

Alex Morgan is wife goals haha
Rep. I've hung out with Ali Krieger before. Her dad use to coach our soccer team here in woodbridge,va. She's great friends with one of my  home boy.

ALEX MORGAN IS WIFFE GOAL :smile:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Long time lurker, first time poster. Just received a shipping confirmation from ADC (thru UPS My Choice) for my size 9

Ordered during the restock (shout out to Tay1 for the link), received an order confirmation at 3:10 PM EST, pending charges dropped off on Tues, received the we are working tirelessly email yesterday and then a shipping confirmation 30 mins ago.

For those still waiting for a shipping confirmation, keep faith in Lord Yeezus. May he bless y'all with your pears

Can I get an LC?? I found this guy on eBay. here are his direct quotes
"My friend works in one of the factory he sells them out the back door in order to do that he must create at least 1 or 2 unoticible flaws and thats why they are unauthorized"

Claims they come in a blue box

thanks

View media item 1610604

Yea his friend works in a counterfeit factory, the insole is supposed to be black. Stay away from these.

Long time lurker, first time poster. Just received a shipping confirmation from ADC (thru UPS My Choice) for my size 9

Ordered during the restock (shout out to Tay1 for the link), received an order confirmation at 3:10 PM EST, pending charges dropped off on Tues, received the we are working tirelessly email yesterday and then a shipping confirmation 30 mins ago.

For those still waiting for a shipping confirmation, keep faith in Lord Yeezus. May he bless y'all with your pears
Congrats my man! 

Yea his friend works in a counterfeit factory, the insole is supposed to be black. Stay away from these.

Yea thats what he claims is the on purpose flaw to get them out the back door. agreed though, just wanted some opinions. thanks

"My friend works in one of the factory he sells them out the back door in order to do that he must create at least 1 or 2 unoticible flaws and thats why they are unauthorized"

Claims they come in a blue box and the "flaw" is the white insole?

thanks

View media item 1610604View media item 1610605View media item 1610606View media item 1610607View media item 1610608
Faker than Caitlin Jenner's ****

Claims they come in a blue box and the "flaw" is the white insole?

thanks
Man you know better! 

You been on NT too long to fall for that BS. 

Log in on your UPS account and you might see your tracking there to those waiting for shipping. Still no email tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom