ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look too big.
laugh.gif
 how can you tell without his foot in the shoe?

not really helping if you ask me lol. You still have the profit you want, and all but 1 person would have lost $20 and still no yeezys. 
yea true, I guess I won't then, I mean I gotta make money off it somehow.. But if you get picked, you wouldn't be saying that, you would be saying I got a pair of yeezys for $20.. Haha!!

yea true, I guess I won't then, I mean I gotta make money off it somehow.. But if you get picked, you wouldn't be saying that, you would be saying I got a pair of yeezys for $20.. Haha!!
i mean yeah lol, i see raffles all the time, just never enter them. Not because of how its rigged or anything like that, just would never pay money for a raffle ticket. If you want to do it then do it lol, i'm just saying that all those that don't win, are in a much worse of a situation than they were, so thats why I said not really helping. You gotta do what you gotta do tho. I see this is the new trend of selling, and pricing everything high

Last edited:
I swear, for every authentic pair on ebay, there are 4/5 fakes listed... It will be a tough market for those who are looking to cop pairs in a few weeks/months.Companies got to stop these UA Shops.

Im thinkin IF i ever get my second pair from adidas which is a size 9, SINCE some of you guys are soon sad in this thread, I MIGHT do a raffle for my other size 9... I will record a video for the raffle, but I'm thinking $20 for a raffle ticket...one ticket per person.. so that no one thinks Im taking advantage of anyone thats why I said only $20 1 entry per person..I will record a whole video writing peoples IG name, put it in a jar and pulling the names out....BUT that is IF and only I'm getting my second pair...what yawl think? just trying to help out i guess lol

not really helping if you ask me lol. You still have the profit you want, and all but 1 person would have lost $20 and still no yeezys. 
The raffle jig is the new trick being played on younger kids that want kicks they wouldn't normally be able to afford.

One of them gets yeezys for $20 while you conveniently sneak out of the back door with $1000.

Im thinkin IF i ever get my second pair from adidas which is a size 9, SINCE some of you guys are soon sad in this thread, I MIGHT do a raffle for my other size 9... I will record a video for the raffle, but I'm thinking $20 for a raffle ticket...one ticket per person.. so that no one thinks Im taking advantage of anyone thats why I said only $20 1 entry per person..I will record a whole video writing peoples IG name, put it in a jar and pulling the names out....BUT that is IF and only I'm getting my second pair...what yawl think? just trying to help out i guess lol

A raffle isn't some good deed, unless you are giving the proceeds to charity. So IF you are wanting to do something good for this community you MIGHT consider that, or PERHAPS let some member that is a size 9 and struck out have that pair for retail plus shipping/handling ...BUT we all know it doesn't work that way in THIS world.

Got my pair in today. Wear a 9.5 in most runners. 9 is perfect in these. Need to find another pair cause I will be wearing these into the ground. Anyone looking to move a size 9 get at me

The raffle jig is the new trick being played on younger kids that want kicks they wouldn't normally be able to afford.
One of them gets yeezys for $20 while you conveniently sneak out of the back door with $1000.

99% of those raffle jigs are fake.....their friends win and they keep the kicks and the money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom