ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope my order goes through lol it's been 10 days and it's still processing.. and my order wasn't from the restock, it's from the initial release right before the website crashed..

Amazing how many people willing to drop a stack BUT can't tell real from fakes. Most of the legit checks in this thread are obvious and I don't even have a pair. If you're looking to buy, either go the consignment route or familiarize yourself with the product before hitting fb, ig, cl and eBay.

Amazing how many people willing to drop a stack BUT can't tell real from fakes. Most of the legit checks in this thread are obvious and I don't even have a pair. If you're looking to buy, either go the consignment route or familiarize yourself with the product before hitting fb, ig, cl and eBay.
I think most people can tell the difference between the first few runs of fakes but are just paranoid because we aren't sure when the new runs that appear to be spot on are going to hit the market...better to be safe and getting a 2nd or 3rd opinion here than be sorry when you get ****** by a scummy seller

the fakes are relatively easy to tell right now, it's when that second wave hits...that's when it'll get a bit out of hand.

That's a noggin scratcher for me too. If you're a collector, and have been one for several years... how hard is it to actually learn about the hobby you're so invested in?
Education is an asset and knowing legit from fake is an essential part of this hobby imo.
Don't always rely on others to give you the answers.

the fakes are relatively easy to tell right now, it's when that second wave hits...that's when it'll get a bit out of hand.
and 3rd and 4th and 5th...it's crazy how often they pump out the new versions. They're on like the 7th revision/batch for the 750s

I think most people can tell the difference between the first few runs of fakes but are just paranoid because we aren't sure when the new runs that appear to be spot on are going to hit the market...better to be safe and getting a 2nd or 3rd opinion here than be sorry when you get ****** by a scummy seller
I can understand that but a lot of the lc's that have been posted were blatant even on mobile. Study the actual authentic shoe so you, not 'you' specifically, know what to look for when shopping. Don't just get caught in the hype.

as a caveat...don't rely solely on IG pages like fakeeducation who are usually wrong in comparisons (i.e, comparing GS to Adult) adding to the shakiness, 90% of the time comparisons are done from 2 separate people, in different lighting causing contrast that isn't really there.

as a caveat...don't rely solely on IG pages like fakeeducation who are usually wrong in comparisons (i.e, comparing GS to Adult) adding to the shakiness, 90% of the time comparisons are done from 2 separate people, in different lighting causing contrast that isn't really there.

fake_education appears like an actual promotion page for fakes than it is for actually identifying fakes...super sus.

I can understand that but a lot of the lc's that have been posted were blatant even on mobile. Study the actual authentic shoe so you, not 'you' specifically, know what to look for when shopping. Don't just get caught in the hype.
curiosity doesn't bug me, but where I will agree with you...a page back, a new member took pictures from his package straight from Adidas and asked if they were legit. 

I see nothing wrong with asking such questions in a Sneaker Forum..  Help them or don't 
I am helping. Self sufficiency is the best help. You can miss a deal waiting on NT to LC your shoes. The information is here but people don't want to read. Also, I'm referring to those obvious checkerboard joints.

Last edited:
I am helping.
nthat.gif

Bout to just chalk it up and wear my size 8 since ive asked just about everyone i knew who had a size 7 if they would trade when thats not even there original size. 

crazy its all about the money now a days but i understand completely it is what it is 

Bout to just chalk it up and wear my size 8 since ive asked just about everyone i knew who had a size 7 if they would trade when thats not even there original size. 

crazy its all about the money now a days but i understand completely it is what it is 
They aint giving up their size out of ignorance.

If you're gonna sell a 7 at 1k (realistically), you, too, can sell the size 8 for 1k (realistically)

I never understood that logic of not size swapping if you're going to just resell.

i want to double up, and am willing to give up frags for the second pair. what's a fair trade price (assuming the guy with yeezys has to add)? not sure what to quote cats, i thought about $300 initially...but these are almost even in market value now.

curiosity doesn't bug me, but where I will agree with you...a page back, a new member took pictures from his package straight from Adidas and asked if they were legit. 
LOL, people believe those stories about UPS workers having FSRs of fakes in the truck tryna catch a vic!

Last edited:

They aint giving up their size out of ignorance.

If you're gonna sell a 7 at 1k (realistically), you, too, can sell the size 8 for 1k (realistically)

I never understood that logic of not size swapping if you're going to just resell.
Exactly and i crack up at the ones who told me to add money on top 
roll.gif

i want to double up, and am willing to give up frags for the second pair. what's a fair trade price (assuming the guy with yeezys has to add)? not sure what to quote cats, i thought about $300 initially...but these are almost even in market value now.
what size? 

Frags for 350's+cash ? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom