ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

How one spends their money is their own business, period.

That said, seems like a lot of people have champagne taste on a beer budget.
QFT 
roll.gif
 at the last line though. All these youngins trying to stunt with 1 pair of Balmain biker jeans and act like they've always been about that high fashion life lol. 

See but thats the thing, I would 't buy Balenciagas or anything like that because it's not worth $1k+ to me...I know they are high end and all, but even when my girl buys $4-$500 MK bags I'm like [emoji]128559[/emoji], everyone has their vices...this dude was telling me he spent nearly $2K on some special box of cigars and I told him "ain't you just gonna smoke it up?" Lol

Edit: everyone has their vices, what we justify spending money on is different, I don't eat out, and theres people buying $300 bottles of wine, or vacactions, or electronics...the great part about it is when we are lucky enough to be able to attain what we desire...
I don't pay $1,000 for sneakers either though. The most I've ever spent on "high end" shoes is probably $500-$600. For instance, there is a pair of Balenciagas that I want on eBay right now for $250. Probably last season but they are brand new. These are the type of deals I look for. I'm sure the same deals can be found for men as well. I look everyday, I'm like a coupon shopper but for shoes. 
laugh.gif
 Some people will think things are worth a certain price point and others will not, and that's okay.

Last edited:
I'm trying to trade my size 7's for some jordan 1s...dude can do a chicago 1 and shattered 1, not sure if i should take it...advice anyone?

I'm trying to trade my size 7's for some jordan 1s...dude can do a chicago 1 and shattered 1, not sure if i should take it...advice anyone?
Do you like 1's? Would you wear the 1's?

I would say do it if you want. 

Personally, I have a wide foot, and I can't wear 1's, so I wouldn't do the trade.. But if I could wear 1's, I would do the trade in a heartbeat

Last edited:

Do you like 1's? Would you wear the 1's?

I would say do it if you want. 

Personally, I have a wide foot, and I can't wear 1's, so I wouldn't do the trade.. But if I could wear 1's, I would do the trade in a heartbeat
Selling these size 7's are becoming cumbersome.  He had chicago/shattered/NYC listed, which I would have done in a heartbeat if he was cool with letting all 3 go.

I did that exact trade in a 12... I gave up my Jordans for Yeezys... here is the question you need to ask yourself: which shoe will you wear more? Yeezys? or BOTH Jordans?

the answer for me was the Yeezy so I went in

I did that exact trade in a 12... I gave up my Jordans for Yeezys... here is the question you need to ask yourself: which shoe will you wear more? Yeezys? or BOTH Jordans?

Yeah right now we're at a point where i get shattered/chicago/NYC for boost + I'm offering $100..he's at $150 lol

Yeah right now we're at a point where i get shattered/chicago/NYC for boost + I'm offering $100..he's at $150 lol

basically the cash you are paying is for the NYC alone... take the $150 and run

Gotta check out explicit streetware in boulder/Aurora or sneakindahouse aka sneaks off Broadway. It's in the basement of another store. Took me forever to find that. Check their Twitter. There's also sole st. Shoes off 16th street mall. Family affair off larimer downtown as well does consignment but has a pretty good selection but mainly I go there for clothes. That's where all the nuggets players go to shop around here. Denver is def lacking. I cop most of my shoes online here in Denver. They need to step their game up for sure

Let's open an NT members store in Denver. I need to get out there. Anyone serious or got work for me pm.

But I think there is a misconception that if you don't want to pay resale you're broke which is not true.
Resale is the most ridiculous idea ever.

My favorite shoe is the Black/Varsity IV. I lost my 2010 pair in 2011. Then Kanye wore it and it jumped up to like $600 resale. 

NOOO WAY I was paying that. Not because "I'm broke" but because no reseller is catching a jux off me. I'm not a sucker. I eventually found them last year in my house, but in the time they were lost there was like a bunch of other things in did with $600+ over and over again. Buying those sneakers was not one of them. Wasn't sending some reseller on vacation, or paying for some kid to stunt in high school.

Funniest thing to me is that dudes out here paying resale on kicks they don't even really like, but wan't to have because they will "turn heads"

There's some deep psychological stuff going on right there 
roll.gif

Name one version of yeezys price didn't go up over time. These should be around 1.5k when the market dry up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom