ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

regarding the bleeding heel

some people had issues with rubbing and wearing these with no show socks...trial and error I guess.. just make sure you wear the right socks... 
oh lmao yea I aint wearing these without socks. The bleeding heels came from those who sized down which IMO was dumb. These fit TTS and for those who think otherwise you foolin 
laugh.gif

oh lmao yea I aint wearing these without socks. The bleeding heels came from those who sized down which IMO was dumb. These fit TTS and for those who think otherwise you foolin 
laugh.gif
X2.. I've got a normal sized foot (not too wide, not too narrow). I wear a size 9.5 in SB's and Jordans.. and a size 9 in runners. I was aiming for an 8 in these, but ended up with a pair of 9's.. which fit, PERFECT.

After wearing these all day at school, my sole is dirty of course, but not nearly as damaged as some here were. Ya'll must be some strong walkers.

LMAO

Yeah so fake, like all the other shoes on my IG :pimp: lol but having fun with my pairs and a customers who did a 3 for 1 trade

@soleexchangesneaks

Last edited:
Yup but did I claim they were mine? Or just posted a pic I took? And I think I even said they weren't all mine :lol:

Womp womp straighten your panties out b

Last edited:
Don C came to my job wearing the lows. They look so nice on feet. I might as well go ahead and pull the trigger on that 13 I found. 

you did neither...you left it up for speculation...

You tried to flex...got called out....and like clock work..."panties, b"

shoes are the new compensation tactic.

The post right after doe...reading is fundamental :pimp:

Kids are too quick to try to bust someone out lmao

It just got real in here LMFAO 
laugh.gif
. If you find em for $700 buy them but do it because you want them..anyone have a sz 9 out there, good friend is looking to double up and will pay fair price. PM me if you got em..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom